Help destroying an enemy that acts as a friend

I feel Belial wants to merge with me
I feel the like of fire beneath me.
I feel like im covered in Hell fire now.
It hurts but feels good.

2 Likes

Have you tried just telling her what she is doing? She honestly might not be aware of it.

1 Like

Now I understand why Evil spelled backwards spells Live.
I feel alive.

3 Likes

Prayers to Leviathan, Satan, Lucifer, and Belial canā€™t hurt you either.
A few days back made prayers to Leviathan, and shit got real, my attitude took a grim stance.
Day before yesterday I prayed to Satan, and saw an outline of a baphomet in the bushes with house light shining behind it.
Yesterday prayed to Lucifer, and saw again.in the bushes the goblet (couldā€™ve doubled for Father Satan).

2 Likes

You might be right but it is too late, My intention is set and my demons are sharpening their scythes.
As i merge more and more with Belial and Cerberus i become my true demonic self and i find it harder and harder to forgive those that harm me or my family in any way even if it is non intentional. And she truly knows she is jealous but she might not know what effect her jealousy has.

4 Likes

Besides, she is not the first one, as iā€™ve mentioned earlier i have an even bigger enemy to face that is responsible for the death of my grandfather and my step dad.

1 Like

Ok fine. Get you self a snake skull (preferably from a venomous one, but not manditory.) bury it in grave soil on a full moon. Next mornig dig it up. I would whare gloves for this part, rub it down, being careful not to brake the skull, with Monkshood. Then anoint with Dragonsblood oil.

When done give it to her as a gift.

6 Likes

I have now received this vision from all my demonic guides:
They are showing me this:Demonic%20Scythe

ā€œThis is your weapon, Dark One, Pray to us after 12 oā€™clock, and all your troubles will be solved. We will rip the souls of your enemies to fuel the machines of your will!ā€

4 Likes

You got the jist.

2 Likes

I personally only summoned Belial properly once to actually clarify my connection to Axa Oddra and the world Nadharkis and empower the pactā€¦ After that i spent all night being incredibly aggressive at everything and I WAS ENJOYING IT! (Mind you, iā€™m not usually aggressive even if the Demons are pointing out to the fact that i am at the core a real monster)

3 Likes

WHOA! I was only listening to this half way and i was sent into a trance like no other! I started seeing sparks of light everywhere in the room with my peripheral vision as i was feeling my brain going numb and was calming down! This is real power thanks! I will learn it by hear!

Edit i actually was getting the feeling that iā€™m pulled out of my body!

1 Like

Get rid of , Saturn to bind and banish

2 Likes

Check out a curse I just posted.

Haha, Alpha C, Belial is the best and the worse right? :joy:

1 Like

Time and subtleness is the key, stay close to this person, discover this persons strengths and weaknesses. Secrets this person doesnā€™t want out ect. Then when they least expect it leak all of them out to the most blabber mouth person you know. Watch them go from top of the pyramid and sink straight to the bottom in a matter of days.

1 Like

I was curious if you made a Sigil of this person and your intent and had say a group of persons focus on it would this amplify the end resultā€¦

1 Like

I am going to send a link here of a curse i did using belial. Its not the same circumstances but it was super powerful

http://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/cursing-someone/15023?u=serpens_album

Thatā€™s a nice idea!
edit is it okay if i post the sigil here?

Some one said recently that you dont want to Vampire your own enemies but if we could grab our vac and help each other clean house well thenā€¦

1 Like