Help destroying an enemy that acts as a friend

awesome cause she creeped me

1 Like

ā€¦and I flagged it, just before Lucifer warned you about having her picture visible. Itā€™s best to do these kind of things through P.M, and share ideas and tips publicly.

Got me a nice badge, too! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah she does have the energy of a true parasite. She might even be part of the G manā€™s kingdom.

Ah cā€™mon!.. Why? Now iā€™m gonna get expelledā€¦ Plese gimme a second chance
Hey i did not knew what to do and iā€™m desperate

No, you wont get expelled for that. I removed the flag, too, because you removed the picture of your target. Donā€™t worry. Carry on with your plans. :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, My demon guides kept bombarding me with all the horrible thing that are going to happen to my family due to my undisciplined rage. I kinda have to start mass studying nowā€¦
I hate my lack of experienceā€¦
And thanks!

WOW!!! Does Mighty Belial usually asks in return for ones dedication to him?
And how is your life now that you work with Belial?

1 Like

Bro. My entire life is magick. The apartment I have, my magick, my temple, so much ia due to the aid of Belial. But i do not submit my life or soul to any entity. Ever. We work together. His sigil is always out. I feed it blood once a month and charge it asll the time. My current is very similar to Belial. He can get the jov done. If he said youre not worthy, its because Belial prefers working with people who have a backbone. He will take advantage of you if youre weak. Challenge him, demand him, and in return offer him blood on his sigil.

2 Likes

Mind you that was my first ever evocation. My first time working with him. And he assisted in my magick. Try that spell and obv change some things up how it pertains to you.

1 Like

How to challenge Him?

1 Like

Challenge him to show you his power. Prove to you he can make your request come to pass. That the infernal empire is the Empire you should work with.

1 Like

Thing is i meant it lol. Big time. I was sitting in my room talking to myself in a dark room with a candle, and told him to show me that he was real. To prove to me that this is real and not bullshit. I wanted to know more then anything. And belial fuckin unleashed in a blaze of glory on that guy and flipped his world upside down

1 Like

The thing is ever since i made and expanded my pact for what i want in my life up to my final goal, i have fed with blood just about every sigil of every demon that is included in my lifeā€¦ hereā€™s for lack of experience making me look funny. But thanks for the guidelines.

1 Like

Updates on my situation.
It seems as if some of my noob curses have started working as i have asked her now how was her day at work and she told me it started okay but later (After i finished cursing her in just about every way i knew) Her day of work became hell! Hope is just the beginning.:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Are there any lyrics to his chants? besides him speaking in english i cannot make out what he is chantingā€¦

1 Like

Not to sound like an idiot but i truly am a coward at times and get the fear of death as a default setting of my brain when truly calling upon the Demonsā€¦ So the question is, How can i get some backbone? How can i get the guts of a warrior? How can i change my christian indoctrinated brain? Should i do a lot of reading? meditate? Summon demons that can help with than?
edit: meditate the on the right kind of subject

Whoa wait. Are you telling me you dont meditate regularly?

No i actually frigging meditate too muchā€¦ But maybe iā€™m not doing the right kind of meditationā€¦

If you are into planetary magick i highly suggest invoking mars tonight into yourself.

1 Like

1 Like