Exorcism of the Abrahamic Deity

Hello Everyone!
I’m creating this thread discussing Exorcism,Banishing,Protection,etc of the Abrahamic Deity and the like, I’ll be linking some rituals and Spells from V.K Jehannum and Other’s regarding this topic (It worked for me)

(Disclaimer I do not own nor did I create any of the copyright, spells, rituals, etc contained in this thread. These are Mostly the works of V.K Jehannum)

I’m not “teaching” nor intending to “teach” anyone anything, All I’m doing is sharing my experience nothing more

1 Like

The Recitation of Blasphemy.

Nema Olam A Son Arebil Des Menoitatnet Ni Sacudni Son En Te Sirtson Subirotibed Sumittimid Son Te Tucis Artson Atibed Sibon Ettimid Te Eidoh Sibon Da Munaiditouq Murtsom Menap Arret Ni Te Oleac Ni Tucis Aut Satnulov Taif Muut Munger Tainevda Muut Nemon Rutecifitcnas Sileac Ni Se Uiq Retson Retap

This is The Pater Noster Reversed.
Reciting This Reverses Baptism.
Also Cuts Ties With The Abrahamic Deity and All Spirits that Serve Him.
This Is Not A Protection or Exorcism of the Abrahamic Deity in itself, Nor Does This Stop Abrahamic Spirits from Weakening, Reversing, Blocking or Interceding your Spells and Rituals.

(I made the mistake of Using This As a Full Banishing and Exorcism of the Abrahamic Deity, it took me Several Times of Using this to fully reverse the Baptism)

Use This To Fully Exorcise The Abrahamic Deity
As Described in the link above

I’m going to use this as well.
This is not an Exorcism or Banishing in Any Way.
This is to Reverse Indoctrination and Brainwashing of the Abrahamic Cult

1 Like

Mod note: As this doesn’t invite discussion I have moved it to Journals, Group Rituals & Free Readings

Please take care not to simply look like you’re promoting one practitioner over doing your own magick. Maybe post when you’ve done the rituals so you can catalog your actual experience?

Also please recall linking to sites with links to pay features (“commercial sites”) is prohibited unless it’s video sites like youtube, rumble or odysse.

If it worked for you, tell us! What happened and how did the results manifest?

2 Likes

Um Yes! It worked
I Summoned Lilith mainly for the purpose of Exorcising the Abrahamic Deity from me.
When I Summoned her I made 3 unrelated requests
And then after I finished the Summoning Rite I Used The Incantation to Banish The Abrahamic Deity. As Soon as I finished reciting the Incantation I could feel that it worked, I could feel that tgr Abrahamic Deity and Spirits were no longer attached to me
I used V.K Jehannum’s Rituals
They Worked.
Also I’ve established a connection with Lilith
She’s ready to be supportive again

Feel free to ask me anything else

You do know Lilith is an “Abrahamic” entity herself, right? :joy:

Despite all the silliness those on the Left Hand Path make up about her, there is no doubt of her historical origins as a Judaic demon.

2 Likes

Yes I do…However I can see that she cannot be commanded by the Abrahamic Deity…She is a Abrahamic Demom though…But I think most of the Demons I’m interested in Either Abrahamic or atleast mentioned by the Book of Abrahamic Lies (The Abrahamic Bible)

She can be, actually. Any spirit can be commanded in the name of God. Don’t mistake LHP propaganda for actuality.

2 Likes

And out of curiosity, what makes this Abrahamic Wyrm so powerful and special to be able to command Spirits?

He’s considered a supreme being and thus has power over lesser spirits. However, you could, theoretically, command Lilith in the name of any deity that you consider to be of a higher order if you wanted to.

It could be an interesting experiment to summon Lilith in the name of Zeus, come to think of it. Zeus was an abusive husband, absent father and a rapist in his mythology. Lilith, on the other hand, has evolved from being a killer of children and mother of demons to an icon of female empowerment for “sticking it to the man” :thinking:

One thing often missed in Lilith’s later mythology is that after she ditched Adam, Adam had God send two archangels to drag her back (He apparently couldn’t get over his ex). Lilith actually used God’s True Name to repel them. In other words, she herself commanded the angels in the name of God.

2 Likes

She’s also become watered down like V.K Jehannum says…I agree with him…Hekate also had become severely watered down as well…Tis Repugnant, Blasphemous, Heresy!

1 Like

I don’t know if she’s been “watered down” but she has been essentially redesigned by modern proponents from what she was originally. In Judaic myth, she was a force to be feared to the point that most houses had prayer bowls to protect against her. She was a demon through and through. The idea of her being the First Woman and wife of Adam actually came hundreds of year later and was written as satire, before it made its way into being considered an official part of her mythology. Essentially what happened was someone took what was supposed to be a joke and made it into fan fiction which then became canon :joy:

2 Likes

I have faith in Lilith as my Exorcist of the Abrahamic Wyrm…Unless we should destroy him

Stop using that word. Do you even know what a “wyrm” is? It’s another word for dragon. You’re basically calling God a dragon, and dragons are something people on the Left Hand Path like to worship lol

Satan is a wyrm (he’s often called a great serpent by Christians)
Leviathan is a wyrm (he’s described in the Bible as a giant sea serpent)
Lucifer is a wyrm (he’s often conflated with Satan and so also has the moniker of dragon).

Some people on the Left Hand Path practice “draconian” magick.

Yeah…good luck with that. I’ve lost count of the number of people who have claimed to have “destroyed” the Judaic god. That’s not anywhere within your capabilities.

3 Likes

I meant Worm

It’s not in my abilities BUT V.K Jehannum, J.S Garret, E.A Koetting and @C.Kendall are perfectly capable of Destroying the Abrahamic Deity

Actually I might end up needing this

Wait it’s ok for me to link this right?

Dude, like I said, multiple people have made that claim, yet the deity is still around and being worked with by hundreds of magicians so what does that tell you?

Just do your exorcisms and don’t worry about it.

3 Likes

Oh! I thought you meant people who are not as powerful as them.