Angelic Sex?

Exactly. Like I admitted to Flame. I still realise I am only human. And therefore a flawed being :blush:

@blaze FYI many of us on here work with angels that are NoT from the Abrahamic faiths. That being the case, it stands to reason that the rules of ā€œno sex with humansā€ is not necessarily taboo. Notice that I said sex, not rape. If we understand that the act of sex can also entail ā€œmaking loveā€, and that angels do in fact act out of love, then the possibility rises that consensual sex can occur.

I am neither RHP, nor a practioner of Sephirothic magic, but I have encountered angels from EA Koettingā€™s book entitled Kingdoms of Flame and Evoking Eternity.

However, if you are under the belief that only the religions of the Abrahamic faiths have angels or that all angels must answer to Jehovah, then yeah, I can see why Angelic Sex is something that you could not regard as acceptable.

2 Likes

I canā€™t speak for those particular Fallen Angels, but I was quite surprised at first to learn that the particular Fallen Angels I have worked with (though I havenā€™t worked with them extensively in any way) actually fit the stereotype of angels better than they do the stereotype of demons (itā€™s those qualities which draws me to them. I am not willing to work with RHP entities, but it feels so refreshing to see LHP entities that are about healing, protection and virtue, though they do also have a darker side). It actually seems a lot of them left the Heavens willingly out of their own desire. The one Iā€™ve worked with the most is said to be understanding toward and willing to assist those who find it hard to embrace vile magicks, and do not want to destroy everything in their way. I donā€™t think he has something against people who do use those magicks though if any hardcore black magicians are reading this (heā€™s still associated with the LHP), however he does require that one live virtuously, and fast in order to maintain certain blessings.

2 Likes

My two cents:

The archangels have existed outside of any religion for thousands of years, therefore any moralistic idea of ā€œFallen angelsā€ does not apply. Yes, you can have sex with an angel. Just like demons, there will be a higher purpose behind it but you can do it.

Humans have had sex with all kinds of spirits for thousands of years, before religion came along and started claiming it was wrong and ā€œbad.ā€ Humans invented the concept of a ā€œFallenā€ angel, to fit into religious dogma, particularly Christianity and Islam, in which sex is seen as dirty and evil.

An angel is only ā€œpureā€ in the minds of religious people who think sex is bad. Oh, and just because an angel wants to get down does NOT mean it isnā€™t a true angel and is a demon in disguise. When it all comes down to it, evoke an angel and ASK them. Spirits tend to speak to whatever biases you already have, so if you evoke with a Christian framework, you get the mythology of the ā€œFall.ā€ If you donā€™t subscribe to that particular belief, then the angel wonā€™t even mention it. If you have fascist leanings, you will get visions and prophecies that fit with that kind of thinking. If you donā€™t, then you will get visions and prophecies that fit in with whatever beliefs you DO have. Everything is filtered through the human mind, so if you think an angel is ā€œtoo pureā€ to be interested in sex, thatā€™s what you will get.

8 Likes

The ones that did leave out of free will was exactly because of that "free will"
Remember Yaweh never created Angels to have free will. Originally they were created to worship Him. After man was created, they were to serve mankind and worship Him -Again no free will. However Yaweh gave man free will along with being created in his likeness (angels are not created to his likeness aswell). So therefore some of the Archangels/angels decided to simply just take free will. I think it was a sort of deep rooted feeling of unfairness/bitterness towards the Creator. Which I can somewhat understand altough I am RHP. But its not for me to qeustion his actions or decisions, there are many other rules and things I also feel is unfair to a great extend. But again as a mere copied artwork from the Creatorā€™s hands I must not question his Gifts and curses.

Ok. Iā€™ll bite. How does one choose to take free will if, in fact, they never had a will that was free?

2 Likes

good question.

One possibility is that they also ate from the death tree and gained the knowledge of good and evil and free will was attained through that perhaps.

Or perhaps wanting to be like monotheist god they learned it from him simply by watching.

If we are hypothetically going with the garden of eden story and the being that gave eve the apple gave it to angels as well. Or this story is just at least a metaphor for some other being containing or being that kudalini force. The feminine force saying Hey! You are being lied to.

Or another possibility is that the angels were watching Eve and were likeā€¦Dammnnnnn she looks good. What is this thing on me that is becoming hard all of a sudden? Wait! Adam has one to and he is doing WhaT to Eve!? Man, I gotta try this out!

He shagged adam too lol :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

HA! :smiley:

Because mankind was theit example of free will. Thats why I said earlier I think the fallen ones viewed this as a resentment towards Yaweh. Because they existed way before us. They were watching us. Then some decided well that looks like a better deal?

@blaze Do you believe that there are good angels that exist independently of the Abrahamaic religions?

1 Like

Thatā€™s interesting, because in my experience the archangels are NOT exclusive to Jaweh at all and when asked by myself and other magicians that I know, theyā€™ve definitively told me that they have nothing to do with him, nor the christian religion.

He(Jaweh) is derived from much older religions and gods like El and Baal. Therefore Jaweh would not be the supreme God of the universe.

However ironically, the cosmic letters JHVH stand for the divine attributes concerning godhood by itself, but it is not exclusive to the christian god, they just tried to make it so.

Whoever made/put together the bible as we know it now brought their own ideas to the table and muddied the waters so to speak with there fanaticism and fire and brimstone.

Heck even their stories are almost identical to some in the Enuma Elish(which is much older) Look up the one about the Arc that had to be made because of the flood that was coming( yeah that story is in the Enuma Elish and is much older than the bibleā€™s which says his name was Noah)

Many people experience the same entity in different ways because that is how they communicate with us, therefore shapeshifting to fit our beliefs/preconceptions. Gabriel for instance appeared to me as distinctly female and seemed to be flirting with me much of the evocation.

She then offered to help me sexually if you will, so yes I went to sleep that night and her presence came and shit got real lol.

Sex is not dirty or evil nor does it cause a divine being to ā€œfallā€.

Some of highest forms of alchemy are sexual acts and actually increase and empower divinity, not defile it. If it was a universal principle (falling from sex), then that would not be possible( increasing your own divinity from it with another highly evolved spirit/power)

There are countless spirits in the sphere of Venus who gladly teach this stuff to the mage, who are HIGHLY evolved and whoā€™s purpose it is to help mankind learn these teachings, be happy, peaceful, fulfilled sexually etc,.

If your not sure or want to double check the info a spirit is giving you, you can always ask them to write their name astrally before you or sign it in your book( as long as your astral senses are developed enough)

They cannot sign a different name than their own and youā€™ll know they are the right entity that you evoked.

3 Likes

And thus is part of the reason I could never go back to where I was at before I transitioned out of Christianity. I have a real problem with a religion that teaches that its god or gods must regulate acts of loveā€¦yet in their holy books, they have never experienced sex themselves.

Soā€¦ a deity is going to control our sex life, our thought life, and seek to move into all dimensions of our personal life. In what way is that not slavery?

3 Likes

@blaze

With all due respect, you are TEACHING others that the perceptions of your reality/consciousness are ā€˜TRUTHā€™. This entire thread is a back and forth response to your own personal theology.

I do not personally practice any magic, although many topics here interest me, and itā€™s why I am here.

However, may I suggest that humans are not qualified to teach anything, but they are absolutely qualified to share their personal testimonies and experiences.

When you get into teaching ā€˜what is correctā€™ , you are invalidating others perceptions- whether on a conscious or unconscious level.

Hope I expressed that in the right way-
Monique

3 Likes

Some people see angels as forces of justice. Angelic beings typically refer to the biblical but there are other types of angels.

I know a lady online who has a very close relationship with Archangel Azrael who talks about sex with the archangels/angels. They donā€™t think itā€™s dirty or evil. And they donā€™t have sex like how we humans do it(cold sex).

1 Like

Yes, in my experience itā€™s more energetic than physical.

1 Like