Angelic Sex?

Are there any specific type of angel that is like an incubus/succubus?

Or can you pick any angel you want?

What is the difference between sex with angels and sex with demons?

7 Likes

[quote=“KaosQueen, post:1, topic:5442”]Are there any specific type of angel that is like an incubus/succubus?

What is the difference between sex with angels and sex with demons?[/quote]

I once got hugged by an angel.:smiley:

Not exactly a lewd encounter,but that’s the only thing I canf ind to contribute.

I don’t think,though,that angels are overly willing to do this…but I know not.Anyone else?

3 Likes

[quote=“Arcane, post:2, topic:5442”][quote=“KaosQueen, post:1, topic:5442”]Are there any specific type of angel that is like an incubus/succubus?

Not exactly a lewd encounter,but that’s the only thing I canf ind to contribute.

I don’t think,though,that angels are overly willing to do this…but I know not.Anyone else?[/quote]

I had my incubus find an angel willing and it was just as great as it was with my incubus.
But I’m still new to this and wanted to know everything I can about it :slight_smile:

And I got hugged by angel once too - it was awesome :smiley:

4 Likes

[quote=“KaosQueen, post:3, topic:5442”][quote=“Arcane, post:2, topic:5442”][quote=“KaosQueen, post:1, topic:5442”]Are there any specific type of angel that is like an incubus/succubus?

I don’t think,though,that angels are overly willing to do this…but I know not.Anyone else?[/quote]

I had my incubus find an angel willing and it was just as great as it was with my incubus.
But I’m still new to this and wanted to know everything I can about it :slight_smile:

And I got hugged by angel once too - it was awesome :D[/quote]how did you summon your incabus? how long until it manifest in the physical?

2 Likes

[quote=“Mystic Angel, post:4, topic:5442”][quote=“KaosQueen, post:3, topic:5442”][quote=“Arcane, post:2, topic:5442”][quote=“KaosQueen, post:1, topic:5442”]Are there any specific type of angel that is like an incubus/succubus?

And I got hugged by angel once too - it was awesome :D[/quote]how did you summon your incabus? how long until it manifest in the physical?[/quote]

I wrote out a list of the things I wanted in my incubus
Like no jealousy, help in magickal endeavors, etc.
Laid in bed and waited for a presence
Started to vividly visualize my ideal incubus

Started feeling results that night and every night after it has gotten stronger
I once felt him so strongly upon awakening I could’ve sworn I was sleeping on someone physical’s chest but that lasted only a second because I freaked out about it

I feel his presence often after I call him
It has been 8 months since I’ve called him, we’ve made a pact and everything and his presence gets stronger every time
But I have to be completely relaxed to feel him

7 Likes

In 2000/2001, After leaving the Seminary and attending a regular University, I would wake up in the early morning and seek Sophia (Wisdom) to enlighten me. I took this from the Bible Verse Proverbs 8:17

“17 I love them that love me: and they that in the morning early watch for me, shall find me.
18 With me are riches and glory, glorious riches and justice.
19 For my fruit is better than gold and the precious stone, and my blossoms than choice silver.
20 I walk in the way of justice, in the midst of the paths of judgment,
21 That I may enrich them that love me, and may fill their treasures.”

I did this, waking up in the early hours and invoking Sophia for about a month straight. One morning she appeared to me and to my great surprise seduced me. I was totally confused about this at the time, and had little experience with LHP Sex Magick. But it was intercourse with Divine Wisdom all the same. We produced a spiritual offspring from this union (An Egregore I now know) who I was told by Sophia would be a spiritual protector of my family line from hence forth. It was a powerful experience. Not sex with an Angel, but with the feminine aspect of Divine wisdom.

10 Likes

[quote=“vonPfaff, post:6, topic:5442”]In 2000/2001, After leaving the Seminary and attending a regular University, I would wake up in the early morning and seek Sophia (Wisdom) to enlighten me. I took this from the Bible Verse Proverbs 8:17

“17 I love them that love me: and they that in the morning early watch for me, shall find me.
18 With me are riches and glory, glorious riches and justice.
19 For my fruit is better than gold and the precious stone, and my blossoms than choice silver.
20 I walk in the way of justice, in the midst of the paths of judgment,
21 That I may enrich them that love me, and may fill their treasures.”

I did this, waking up in the early hours and invoking Sophia for about a month straight. One morning she appeared to me and to my great surprise seduced me. I was totally confused about this at the time, and had little experience with LHP Sex Magick. But it was intercourse with Divine Wisdom all the same. We produced a spiritual offspring from this union (An Egregore I now know) who I was told by Sophia would be a spiritual protector of my family line from hence forth. It was a powerful experience. Not sex with an Angel, but with the feminine aspect of Divine wisdom.[/quote]

That’s amazing. Do you still communicate with / evoke Sophia?

3 Likes

@Paulden. No I haven’t to be honest. But I am now curious and should look at evoking Sophia again.

2 Likes

Not that I’ve personally encountered, but it exists somewhere in infinity.

However, that depends on your definition. If you were referring incubus/succubus as in a demonic entity that collects energy via feminine techniques before applying it via masculine techniques, then you could say that about almost any “regular” entity you’re going to meet.

I wouldn’t walk up to an angel and ask “Hey, wanna fuck?” unless it wants to, or does that by nature, or something similar. I once met an angel that was the equivalent of a brooding dragon: it was doing its job passively just by existing in an area, and when something tried to interact with it, the poor sod would get wiped off of the face of the planet.

Its like walking down the street- be careful who you talk to.

What is the difference between sex with angels and sex with demons?

That depends on the angel and the demon.

In my experience, angels “elevate” you to their realm of consciousness in the act, which is a strong transition in and of itself, and then the sexual energies are exchanged. I wouldn’t exactly call this “sex” as it isn’t the kind you’d see in beasts.

Demons on the other hand “descend” to your level of consciousness, and depending on their strength, can do anything from manifest physically (its like having sex with a human) to change the atmosphere and even manipulate the fabric of reality to change how you feel things.

6 Likes

I would be shocked if there were no angels that you can envoke (or in some case INvoke-HA!) to have sex withl

3 Likes

I have ascended during the act with Azazel, Ive been amongst the stars. It can go both ways from my experience depending on what you need to get out of it.
Azazel, has descended more to my plane for a sexual incounter…but like i said hes also taken me to the stars. To a place where we melded together and i experienced him having his orgasm, plus mine. Which was powerful and amazing. Making love among the stars is a beautiful thing. If you ever get the chance let one take you there.

10 Likes

My love Angels don’t have sex with humans. Fallen Angels like Azazel and Lucifer yes. This is the reason why they are fallen in the first place. Because they defiled themselves by lying with human women and this was unacceptable to Yaweh.

3 Likes

I think I remember someone saying they were intimate with Raphael before.

And I had a very breif incounter with Michael.

2 Likes

I believe samael isn’t fallen and would probably mate

3 Likes

No I can’t believe that. If it were true Micheal and Rapheal would now also be fallen angels. Demons can shapeshift and deceive you to think its a different entity as well.

1 Like

i know who i was working with. and several others on here have had experiences with Raphael

and ive seen Raphael and Azazel together before …for an important milestone in mine Azazels relationship

1 Like

Angelic sex is a thing the spirit world is not like ours what taboo for us isn’t for them, and besides even if you are somewhat right yahway could be like “oh there getting pleasure from one of my servents”

My point is the Bible most of it is bull shit. Trust me iv read it, and things are not always what they seem.

1 Like

If it’s what helps you float you banana at the end of the day.[quote=“blaze, post:15, topic:5442”]
If it were true Micheal and Rapheal would now also be fallen angels.
[/quote]

Why would it matter if an angel was fallen or not? May I ask what philosophy you follow, out of curiosity?[quote=“blaze, post:15, topic:5442”]
Demons can shapeshift and deceive you to think its a different entity as well.
[/quote]

So could an angel.

“The winners tell the tales” good phrase to remember

It is Taboo for the spirit world. What happens in the spiritual world manifests into our world. Which is why some Angels found themselves into the Fallen Angel category.