ZoZo Pathworking

Go for it!

2 Likes

I can say this is true 100% !
Now as for me I guess I wouldn’t call it a pathworking so much as a friendship/kinship. He is my dear brother and personal bodyguard. He’s a wonderful spirit to work with for us but not for most. It takes a certain kind of mind to associate with him correctly.
For us it’s about the ultimate goal and I think he is dedicated to it as much if not more so then any I have known.

5 Likes

You are correct kind of, many spirits claim to be Satan to fuck with people too, but it’s Pazuzu, and he holds the name Zozo as his own in the modern age.

5 Likes

Correct.

1 Like

And Pazuzu is great for protection and yes he can be chaotic!

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Sorry I don’t like calling my fellow comrades demons to me their are ancient gods

6 Likes

7 posts were split to a new topic: Duscussing A Curse

So what Do You Think About Zozo ?

Who made this?

so ZoZo is actually Pazuzu? Zuzu ZoZo would make sense

2 Likes

Well I’m still figuring out if it’s a mask or that it’s got some same attributes. I will come back on this topic.
Pazuzu is the storm God and protector

4 Likes

Wait, isn’t ZOZO associated with storms?

That’s even more evidence of a link with Pazuzu if so!

2 Likes

I just think Zuzu and Zozo that’s pretty ironic

1 Like

Weirder things have happened.

2 Likes

A few weeks ago I was laying in bed looking at my ceiling fan. I began to see sigils floating around the fan. I immediately drew them. After a few days of research I could not identify them. Then during a dream I see the sigils and was told they are for various aspects of ZoZo. That’s all I’ve gotten to date.

I’m finding I’m getting bits and pieces of gnosis at times.

5 Likes

On 12-4-17 I received this gnosis from ZoZo

“There are scales within your book that act as a gateway. The played succession of notes opens the gateway.”

FYI, I’m a musician and music author. My 3 Music instructional books were written under the assistance of Astaroth. My recently released book is 2051 pages. That is the book ZoZo was referring to. I was never specifically told which musical scale it is. But in research and additional gnosis from ZoZo I think I might have identified it. I’m guessing I needed additional knowledge before the specific scale or scales will be given to me. From the flashes of images that I saw, it’s quite an extensive setup using sound and geometric shapes.

I did not ask for this. I was perfectly happy writing my musical books with Astaroth’s assistance.

Free Copy of my bass guitar scale formula book.
I offer this book for free therefor no instructions are included in its usage.
http://www.byronsanto.com/Book/ByronSantoIV-FREE.PDF

5 Likes

So him protecting people really is a thing?

1 Like

Yes

2 Likes

He told me he was protecting me, I was very concerned I was just crazy or gullible but that combined with other evidence I’ve encountered really makes me think he was telling the truth.

Is it okay if I pick your brain a little about this? So little is known about Z it’s hard to know how to proceed. If you happen to have time I’d be very grateful.

Zozo has been nothing but considerate toward me, all he’s asked for in return is my friendship which is what is motivating me to come on here and learn.

4 Likes