ZoZo Pathworking

Holy shit…his sigil…now we just need his intent…

1 Like

I’ll be honest, something seems too simple about that sigil. I’ll admit that I might be wrong, but make sure you double check, and then triple check before you work with that guy. I’ll never tell anybody what they can and cannot do, but this guy seems very much into deception, and manipulation.

1 Like

I’ve been working with that sigil for about 10 months now.

Just be careful, brother. That guy has a serious dark fetish.

If it is deception and manipulation then it’s got me good!

1 Like

not sure if this is fact or not but what I heard was zozo is more than one spirit or any demon who wants to mess with ppl who are using the board wrong it’s like a code name for spirit’s who use ouija could be wrong but I asked the board once is zozo a real demon and it said no

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

I have identified Astaroth, Abaddon, Pazuzu and Irritum. I believe there are more

It’s only a theory but I believe ZoZo is a metagod

6 Likes

What are ZoZos other names

If this spirit/Demon Zozo is causing too many problems. Just say to it, “Go into Clayton Ray Davies”. I take it. I Promise.

4 Likes

This is what I know of

ZaZa
MaMa
Oz
Zo
Za
Abacus

And a couple of times ZoZo has told me I Am…

6 Likes

I’ve heard about MaMa being another name for zozo

2 Likes

I use ouija in my workings all the time so maybe should try calling out ZoZo

2 Likes

Go for it!

2 Likes

I can say this is true 100% !
Now as for me I guess I wouldn’t call it a pathworking so much as a friendship/kinship. He is my dear brother and personal bodyguard. He’s a wonderful spirit to work with for us but not for most. It takes a certain kind of mind to associate with him correctly.
For us it’s about the ultimate goal and I think he is dedicated to it as much if not more so then any I have known.

5 Likes

You are correct kind of, many spirits claim to be Satan to fuck with people too, but it’s Pazuzu, and he holds the name Zozo as his own in the modern age.

5 Likes

Correct.

1 Like

And Pazuzu is great for protection and yes he can be chaotic!

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Sorry I don’t like calling my fellow comrades demons to me their are ancient gods

6 Likes