Zoclora’s

July 10,2021

I know I didn’t post anything about my meditations last night. Nothing much honestly happened. I decided to go and speak to Azazel at his altar that I made for him and talk to him. I told him about some stuff I’m going through and how I enjoy his company. I asked if he could come into my dreams.

I then went to sleep and I had a brief vision of Azazels sigil and then this guy that was siting on this throne. I only saw a close up of him but his eyes were completely black and he looked serious. I am assuming that was Azazel but why did he look so serious and why did he come in a more human form?

Tonight I will try to get answers to these things and if indeed there was a message that he was trying to give to me.

1 Like

July 13,2021

Just another entry that I’m posting as an update on my path and self.

This morning I had a dream of a place it’s hard to describe. It was dark but not the good dark. The energy felt disgusting and the way the buildings looked only reminds me of some sort of prison. The walls were black and there was a lot of high tech computers and equipment around. I saw myself walk to this entrance or exit to the center courtyard. There was no plant life, no real life at all. The sky was this red color but reminds me of a sky that you see in a dead planet.

I then got some control over myself and started to drift. How I knew how not sure. But it felt easy, like second nature. Despite me being in some control I felt my other self was in full control. I drifted out into the courtyard only to enter this other room that was just the other side. In there was computers. Lots of them.

I then went over to look around and that’s when three or four of these guys appeared. At first they looked human. One of them came to me and smiled. But that’s when my other self recognized them. I grew disgusted with them and very pissed off. “How DARE YOU!!!” I went to slap him but I was not able to do to me not fully being “awake”.

He only smirked at me which made me even more pissed off. “Where are they?” I asked in a angry tone. He pointed to the tower area I just came from. “They are up there.” Then this woman that was dressed in rags came in with her small boy no older then two.

I honestly don’t know what happened but next I know he took the boy and threw him to the ground and walked away with the others with a smile. Fortunately the boy and mother was ok. But I then got this sense that this place was just a slave world ruled by these people that gives no care to anyone but themselves. The rulers look upon these people as nothing more then trash.

I felt I knew this world and honestly that disgust me. But yet that gave me a new ever sense of a desire to over come what I need to in order to ascend to the next level of my soul. So I will not be one of those people that is stuck in a prison full of trash and dishonor.

Besides this I am growing more and more in a desire to work with runes and try to incorporate them into my practice. As you know Azazel has been guiding me to use them and now I feel a closer connection to them. I can’t wait to get my own set of them very soon.

1 Like

July 15,2021

Last night was a interesting night. I was laying down from being extremely tired but was planning on doing a evocation and meditation with Odin.

I was falling asleep and honestly not sure if I did or not, but I had this bombardment of pictures and thoughts. It went really really fast and I couldn’t quite see what the pictures were but one name kept coming up,Odin.

I then woke up from this and decided to go and meditate as I intended. As I did this I felt his presence in the room. It was very interesting and quite unique. I kept on seeing the Algiz rune as I was meditating.

I ended the meditation and thanked him after a while. I went to my bed and fell asleep. I then woke up this morning but decided to lay down a bit longer. I set my alarm just in case even though I normally don’t fall asleep. But this case I did.

In this dream I went to this room that was mostly bare but a computer on a desk. There was a window with a white light curtain and blinds next to this desk. The floor was this light wood that complemented the cream walls. I then heard my phone go off but it was the sound of my alarm. I got mad in my dream because it wouldn’t shut up so I tried to just squeeze my phone out of frustration only for it to become this very flexible rubber like material. At first I got scared I broke it but then got confused how it did that.

I didn’t have long to think when my manager came in. He said he needed to tell me something. I followed him to the computer. I then saw something on the screen and realized it looked like wow. I have not played that game in years. So I was actually kinda excited. “That’s wow! Where did you get this computer?!” I was amazed how well it looked like it was running despite how old the computer looked. Then I heard music come through but not just any music but Heilung. The song that was playing was In Maijan. It was at the part where she was singing the higher notes towards the end. “Hey listen!” I was smiling and turned up the volume. “Give me one second.” He said. He was trying to do something on the computer but the screen changed and that’s when I found myself in a similar setting but darker. It went from one of the taverns (most likely Lions pride Inn) to this other one that looked like something from the Plague Lands or Duskwood.

It was dark. Very dark and I saw my self but my back turned. I had on this dark hooded cloak with a staff that had a slight purple glow to it. I stood there still but looked confident as at least six to eight demon looking beings (small lesser mind you. Some go up to my shoulder) hitting me with their spears,swords and what not. They really look like they were trying to hurt me yet I just stood there. None of their weapons seemed to even scratch me as they hit me. I didn’t even move an inch.

I then woke up and was very confused on what this could mean. I also found it funny the rune that my app chose for me today.

2 Likes