Zepar never fails!

He set up yet another opportunity to get me a great relationship. I charged a necklace with the essence of love and I called zepar to bring me a girl by Friday. And I hhaveonly talked to this girl maybe twice and not more then small talk. And she wore a dress today and I just felt like I needed to talk to her then she asked for my number considering I have one class with her and I barely see her. She’s also in a bad relationship that she’s trying to get out of. So zepar thank you

8 Likes

How do i summon zepar for my own relationship?

1 Like

Here is Zephar’s sigil. [url=http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Zepar_960.gif]http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Zepar_960.gif[/url]

2 Likes

did you meditate onthe sigil? or did you evoc him?

1 Like

What would you say are the differences between beings like Gremory, Sallos, and Zepar are in the manner they go about bringing love?

For example, while Sallos is known to strengthen the emotional bonds between people, would gremory be good for friendship and attention, then Zepar for passion? Or does it depend on the magician?

3 Likes

[quote=“XxMxX, post:5, topic:6151”]What would you say are the differences between beings like Gremory, Sallos, and Zepar are in terms of the manner in which they go about bringing love?

For example, while Sallos is known to strengthen the emotional bonds between people, would gremory be good for friendship and attention, then Zepar for passion? Or does it depend on the magician?[/quote]

With zepar he always seemed to bring women my way that are complete opposites from myself. But i did a ritual with sitri and he brought me a woman who is everything i could possibly ask for. So im assuming the desire and the power of your intent will bring different results? Im not too sure but im sure i did something wrong eith zepar ritual as i was young in my magickal journey so i wouldnt dismiss him

5 Likes

Well, Sallos is known for fast results, wich wount last for Long in your life.
So he’s more like the one for ONS.

Picking up on Suplexmike,
i’d suggest Zepar is the one to ask for a relationship to grow in, and challange yourself in order to become more expierienced.

And Zephar would be the one you go to, when you want to settle down.

However, These are just guessings, and everyone is welcome to share their expierience.

Generally, for different Entitys serving the same purpose, get a Little Feeling for who Matches yourself, as not just the deity but also you have a Agenda to remind when on the altar.

:wink:

Best Regards,
yours,
¥’B

3 Likes

[quote=“XxMxX, post:5, topic:6151”]What would you say are the differences between beings like Gremory, Sallos, and Zepar are in the manner they go about bringing love?

For example, while Sallos is known to strengthen the emotional bonds between people, would gremory be good for friendship and attention, then Zepar for passion? Or does it depend on the magician?[/quote]

I would go by your theory on how it depends on the magician. I started to work a little with Gremory only because of a bank teller who always gives me that nasty look. About three days before I went to the bank to cash my checks I would first simply invoacate and then on the day I’d go cash my checks I would draw Gremory’s sigil on my left hand. The end result was a more flirty-ish kind of attitude, but ever since then this bank teller never gave me that nasty look anymore, well except when I dont draw the sigil on my had.

4 Likes

I have never worked with Zepar before…but after a struggling relationship lacking some seriously needed intimacy…I reached out to Zepar and he came through with flying colors that very evening. I thought it would be a gradual thing, but he made things happen immediately so for that I offer nothing but praise. Thank you Zepar for your help!!! it is greatly appreciated.

9 Likes

Glad to hear. Zepar worked wonders for me as well and I’m looking forward to some more work with him at a later date.

2 Likes

So which one of them would you recommend to work with, to bring back an ex that’s moved on?
Or would a different entity work better then the one’s mentioned above?

1 Like

You can also work with Zepar to protect a new relationship with the intent of growing it stronger. Basically, outside interference from other people or situations will be muted for a period of time. I’ve worked with Sallos for self-love (the intent being of loving myself to attract love from others). No specific time frame or person in mind. The work with Sitri was more about enhancement of my own sensuality.

7 Likes

that’s is what i was looking for, thank you for sharing this

Sitri is great, for sensuality improviment , some people say that he is only for sex ,but no…
he definetly can improve you the way that you approch women/men to have a relationship

1 Like

I’m going to try it tonight and something similar…

what does zepar like as an offering??