Yummy Magickal cooking from the kitchen of a Kitchen witch

I have a lots and lots of recipes from my Magick cookbooks and even just yummy meals I always make. I had a request for. Amy recipes I am always posting int the TMW.

So I am finally getting around the o doing it. I will dropping meals and recipes here as I cook them.

30 Likes

I’m looking forward to it. I cook a lot myself and I am always on the lookout for new meals/recipes to prepare.

3 Likes

These are the three Magick cook books I have…

13 Likes

So for dinner tonight I am going to try one of the Halloween meals. From the Scott Cunningham book.

12 Likes

I totally love backing. Any cheesecake magic recipe? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Let me look. I have some full moon Scones I am making from another one of the book. They are sinful how good they are.

4 Likes

Awesome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Ok the scones corn from the Cerridwen Hreenleaf book. I recommend this book a lot if you want to get into kitchen Witchey.

8 Likes

I am going to be making my own butter milk. This has 4 options on how to make it.

7 Likes

Cool!!!
Need to try this asap

2 Likes

So I was looking for some fun drinks tonight these are all kiddo friendly from the looks of it.

I am truly eye balling the day old bath water.

3 Likes

No butter milk no worries…

I posted the link above. I picked to do the lemon juice method song that is what I had on hand.

All you need is:

1 cup milk
1 tablespoon lemon juice

I used a glass jar just so I can shake it.

6 Likes

Are you going to enhance your meal with magick or just use recipes from witch cook books? I hope this isn’t a troll question.

2 Likes

It isn’t if you lol there are spells in I some of the recipes already. They others they way they are made or their intentions is what helps. Some of the recipes here will just be plain ok food too.

2 Likes

I believe all of our food has some “magick” in it via people’s energies and emotional attachments to scrumptious foods.

I agree. I also believe “awareness” helps.

I agree. I haven’t ever used magick (to a great extent) with my food/cooking before, because I already enjoy the food so much anyway.

I like to use mindfulness meditation a lot, and imo, this helps a great deal with the whole experience of cooking and eating (to be more enjoyable and for the cooking to seem like a positive experience, instead of work/labor).

2 Likes

I’m a hedge witch along with a hearth and home witch so the miking of the herbs which are magical also help a lot since they all have their own suitors.
I use kitchen Magick a lot for protection, healing and empowerment for my family and I.

My mom end grandma know I use Magick in my food. And I see that my homemade stuff helps
My kid a lot with his struggles.

4 Likes

Hand shaken whipped unstated butter

(You might have to strain of excess butter milk)

For my mine there was nothing to strain off

You will need:

Mason Jar
Heavy whipping cream
And yourself

Fill jar halfway with heavy cream. Shake for 10 minutes or until you have a thick whipped or solid “butter” in the jar. Then whip with a spoon.

4 Likes

@Angelb1083 awesome thread :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:
And totally awesome yummy stuff :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Is this for scones?

1 Like

Yes it calls for unsalted butter and I don’t like enough to buy a package.