Youtube meditation/invocation channel - which demon do you want me to invoke

@ebdr Does it have to be a Goetic Demon or can it be any demon from any culture?

@kiss-lamia-lilith i only work with goetia demons so far… i prefer creating a link with a demon i already “know”

who was it? and what is you purpose? i might try a contact

1 Like

@ebdr If that is the case don’t worry about it to much lol. How about one for Lilith & Samael? not nessesarily Goetic but you have worked with them i believe?

1 Like

I’ve been working with them last year, i can give it a try this week.

1 Like

Awesome look forward to hearing them x

1 Like

Leviathan? The female as well as male Leviathan for a balanced and whole connection to those energies.

There is a female Leviathan. YWHW slew her so they couldn’t procreate and keeps her flesh for people to feast on in heaven.

Wonder how potent tapping into both gendered aspects of the Leviathan would be people seem to forget about the female one :thinking: .

2 Likes

The Valley Girl who lives in my head said a hearty “Euwwww!” to that! :rofl:

8 Likes

They usually call on Leviathan’s ancestor Tiamat & Aspu/Asbu for the balanced version.

3 Likes

It was an idea 🤷

1 Like

Agreeeeeddd I’ve eaten some wierd things but that doesn’t sound too tasty.

2 Likes

well i already have a lot to do, it will take weeks!
do you mean both energies at the same time?

2 Likes

Yeah i believe they want a combination of the masc and fem in its wholeness. Chaos & Balance odd i know but it works lol.

2 Likes

That is what I was thinking but don’t worry about getting around to it. I wouldn’t want you to get stressed out and overworked. :blue_heart:

1 Like

Thus why us Southern Europeans invented the term mañana. :wink:

2 Likes

Abaddon!

Let’s get crazy with this :crazy_face:

1 Like

why not, but i was thinking to create one for the gate keepers,melting the energies of Azael, Belial, Amaymon and Abbadon like a shield or something

4 Likes

Fucking new I sensed something with you involving the Gatekeepers!
Have you done the Gatekeeper ritual?
If your calling them forth might as well do it.

i have been calling them for a few days now.

2 Likes

can you do one for King Vine

1 Like

These are really great btw. I connected with Beleth and Gremori very quickly with them.

2 Likes