Your Personal Power Level

Yes I agree with you!

This site is mainly Rhp based. But well I just found there whole so called science behind their’e stuff just in some parts really interesting.

But you’re correct they view magicians such as us like mantriks(I think in their’e language for Magicians) the Lhp ones(like usual) evil ones who have nothing bether to do to destroy or influence badly the world wich ngl some really do but that is not like general!

Ego is not bad but a ego that is out of hand who often times result in such kinda magicians is! Wich surely exist also in the afterlife. Wich they maked the mission on ssrf.org to destroy or at least diminish their’e influence and reach of course the inner godself or God so to speak.

And the whole other typical religious and spiritual stuff in the frame of the light

1 Like

fair enough

Take pendulum, draw some scale and check daily do you have more or less than day before

1 Like

Hmm well I think the ‘power’ of your magick depends on the magick that you do. If you use energy, then it depends on your skill at using energy, so building up one’s energy body might increase one’s power in that sense. But if you use emotion in your rituals, then following your True Will may be the most powerful. Those kind of rituals also become more powerful the more you use them.

I personally don’t like the term “power” when used in an occult sense because it makes literally no sense in conjunction to what is practiced in this sense of “reality”

I measure a person’s strength by the potency of their energy and their energy body because someone who focuses mostly on spirits doing work for them energy tends to feel less potent and their energy system more fragile than someone who works with their own energy.

1 Like

legit never remember difference between strength and power

Strength is often more encompassing, in the sense it takes strength to back out of something that you feel is too much, or takes strength to stand up for yourself, in an occult sense it can be knowledge, how you apply it, among other things.

Power is often seen as how much force you can extert over another person or this.

My approach is utilitarian. Power is how consistently and easily you can achieve your will.

2 Likes

Any fraction of infinity is still infinity. Power, like magical energy, is not a limited resource, in my opinion.

That said, moving it around, actually using it, will flex spiritual muscles that you may not be accustomed to using. It will take time and practice to build them up.

But this is another semantic play. What is important it is consistency of your own terms and definitions. Words long time ago lost clear cut meanings. I personally prefer term ‘Power’ but I understand it as a might to be able to do things.

And I am allergic to ‘Energy’. Energy evoke pictures of batteries and the more energy you have the better what not always is good in occult practices as you probably agree with. In energy there is not much place for knowledge, skill, cunning, imagination etc…

But no matter what is once preference both power and energy are unclear without precise definitions and depend on the source you look there will be different meanings throughout all history. And definition is crucial if we want to measure anything. Metrics, levels, stages, sources, cycles, degrees and the hell know what else, all those stuff is objectively useless rubbish without definitions. And idea of quantitative instead of qualitative measuring of personal power/energy include always the risk of ego trip :smiley:

1 Like

Found this on another thread where someone had a Q&A with Lucifer. Worth Sharing I think.

Q: what is the meaning of power in your definition?

A: POWER IS A MULTI FACETED TERM EVERYTHING THAT IS DONE OR GOING TO BE DONE REQUIRES POWER THE WEAK MINDED LACK THE WILL TO USE THAT POWER WHICH OF THOSE FACTIONS ARE YOU THE STRONG OR THE WEAK