Your most prized Satanic object

What is your most precious satanic or occult object?
Mine is this upside down cross I had made entirely in gold 10K in 1995.
This cross has a lot of energy loaded on it and around. I do mean a whole lot.
feel free to scan it. at your own risk :wink:

5 Likes

I don’t do religion so it’s not “Satanic”, but I still prefer the tollekniv athame I made myself. Crafting your tools yourself with love automatically makes them magick, and then when you dedicate them on top the feeling is like no other. It’s an interesting way to leverage both high and low magick together.

9 Likes

I don’t have anything to do with the Christian egregore Satan, so nothing I possess would qualify as “Satanic,” (except maybe to a Christian) but probably my most prized magical object is my first edition, talismanic copy of EA Koetting’s Collected Works. When they were first released back in 2012, EA performed rituals to charge each limited copy, and even now, ten years later, I can still feel the energies wafting off of it. That book has seen me through a lot.

4 Likes

An athame blessed by four goddesses named “Icarus” made of tool steel and created under specific conditions I won’t be going into.

1 Like

I’m not Satanic either. I’m Voidian.
Wish you’d stay. I got a good feeling about you.

1 Like

Probably my personal grimoire (it’s the red dragon book) but my athame and tarot are close seconds. :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart: I’m not “not satanic” but I’m so many more things to I just don’t use luciferianism or satanic as my primary label. Still luv daddi devil tho :scream::metal:

4 Likes

Love that circle, is that glow in the dark?

1 Like

Nope just well kept since it was brand spanking new. so it’s got all the coloring :joy: special thnx to @Asenath_Mason . The Qliphoth draconic circle is very energetic :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

1 Like

I suppose one of mine would be my hendecagram pendant.

Cool display

1 Like

Thnxxxx.
It’s a very draconian setup I got right now so sadly my boyfriend doesn’t use the room as much :disappointed:

He says he doesn’t want his workings corrupted :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I’m like “bae, thinking like that only has as much power as you give it!!” :rofl:

2 Likes

Indeed. Wishing the best despite all possible outcomes.

1 Like

My bed.
Yes, my bed.

Although not Satanic, it is proving to be my favourite occult object. Not longer after becoming attuned to enochian healing energy, I decided to attune my bed to the same.
It was only about 5-10 minutes work. That was some months ago and even today when I lie down on it, it is pumping. Seriously strong energy starts moving through my system. It usually settles after an hour or two then starts up again by itself a couple of hours later.

I’ve since done the same with other random things like one of the couches in my office break room, a couch in the dentists waiting room and seats on a few buses. Figured I may as well share the goodness. It can be done very discretely, it just looks to the observer like I’m sitting resting with my eyes closed and my hands on the seat.

4 Likes

I sure would like to know that method/ritual. if you are willing to share that information, but not on here, with public view, you can msg me. if not, that is ok to. I am curious on that one big time. I study enochian magic and Gnostism. fascinating.

1 Like

Really simple. I got the enochian healing attunement from Jareth Tempest (its basically an energy attunement extrapolated from the healing ritual in Corwin Hargrove’s book of enochian rituals). I have a number of energy attunements of different types but this one is by far the strongest. It knocked my socks off when I received it and the energy flow when I use it is very strong.

With that it was simply a case of putting hands on the object, channeling the energy into it with the intention of permanently connecting the object to that energy and what you want the energy flowing through the object to do.
Its very similar to charging an object, but doesn’t seem to need re charging (at least not yet anyway).

I got a book for the young daughter of some friends overseas and did the same process on the book (unbeknownst to anyone). The girl loves the book and keeps insisting to her parents that its “enchanted”.

2 Likes