Your experiences with angels

I was curious about angels and i wanted to ask you what was your experiences with angels how they looked for you how did they helped etc.
Their personality

1 Like

It really depends on the angel. For me personally, Raziel was very friendly and personable but Michael was gruff and kind of standoffish. Samael came across as quite unmovable and Azrael was comforting and emanated understanding. Raphael was like a doctor with a professional bedside manner, and Ariel was cheerful and bubbly. Metatron came across like someone who knows more than they say and Sandalphon was grounded and stable, like a good friend you know you can depend on no matter what.

8 Likes

Raziel is the most useful angel I work with. Raziel gave me permission to summon him just by saying his name, and will connect me with the correct spirit I want to work with, (no imposters) and a spirit always shows up to my ritual. It’s kind of a new school/chaos magick adaption of something else I read. Raziel will generally say yes to anyone that asks him. Raziel connects to angels or demons and other spirits. Also gives good advice when one should contact a demon instead of an angel.

2 Likes

I generally like the angels. They are helpful and will do what you ask as long as you perform the magic correctly. Like demons, each angel has their own personality and their own unique charm to them.

Seconded on all points. I probably engage with Raziel more than any other angel (excluding my daily banishings)

1 Like