Your experience with law of attraction and love?

Sooo about three years ago after a terrible break up in a toxic relationship I tried to apply the law of attraction

I wrote down I wanted someone that was tall dark and handsome with light eyes and who’s a great father

At the time though I didn’t know much about law of attraction and probably still don’t,
I forgotten all about it but A year later I did find a guy who fit this description and started quite the affair (not cheating type affair) with him for the last three years, as I was cleaning out my papers in my dresser I found this paper and I’m shocked because he matches that description to a T. But it was mostly about physical appearance and being a good dad, and he’s amazing in those aspects, I was vague about what I wanted in a relationship, so i have a vague relationship, anyways, how do I apply the rest of the law of attraction to get what I want better

And also what is your experience with the law of attraction when you’re not 100% certain on what you want

And also this situation made me think of practical magic when she ask for a guy with one blue eye and one brown and years later after have forgotten that man with that description shows up

1 Like

I would start with reading Neville Goddard, all of his books and transcribed lectures are available online for free.

If you’re not sure what you want, then rather than looking for a specific outcome, you could focus on the feeling of being euphoric or being the person who has it all; a general sense of overwhelming gratitude and happiness. For instance you could come up with an imaginal scene where a friend or family member is speaking to you in wonder and admiration, saying “It’s so amazing that you have everything you ever wanted,” and you reply, “Yes, I have everything I ever wanted, isn’t it amazing?”

Or you could manifest things like: being better at manifestation, being able to easily achieve goals, being someone who is always peaceful and happy, general things like that.

3 Likes

I have experienced nothing with law of attraction and love.
To me its bullshit. You get what you deserve, not what you wish for.

That’s the reality.

The point of LoA is not to wish (implying and amplifying the feeling of “lack”) but to associate yourself so closely with your desire that you are truly convinced it is already yours, which then brings it to pass in the material world.

Sorry to hear you had no success with it but I wanted to clarify this for others who might be new to LoA and are trying to figure it out.

1 Like

Hopefully, i will have more luck with this “LoA”, perhaps i just have to be more optimistic about my goals and wait.

1 Like

Not sure how deeply you looked into it but I would recommend reading books by Neville Goddard and Joseph Murphy.

Also take a look at this recent thread:

2 Likes

Maybe you could tell yourself you deserve what you want?

2 Likes

It felt that way to me too until I stepped back and analyzed what I was doing wrong.

Look up Law Of Attraction solutions on YouTube. He has some very good information on this topic. Sorry I don’t have much knowledge on it,I suppose you can try the two cup method or maybe a subliminal.

Well I messed up because when the Gods and Universe gave me perfect opportunities, I did something wrong. Example, I always wanted to date a foreign girl and this year a beautiful Cuban girl came to my college. We vibed well at first and I started manifesting her. Let me tell you, I began getting opportunities to speak with her but I would ditch her to go and hang out with other friends. Anyway 3 days later, she cut off all contact with me and started hooking up with our cassanova (I suppose I fucked up by visualizing in third person). So yeah the Universe, Gods and even your most high can help you attract anything into your life but you need to take action lol. Anyway that’s my story.

2 Likes

If you check out the Abraham Hicks books (Esther Hicks), they explain that stuff really clearly, and it really does work. Been practising their stuff daily for the past 4 and a half years. There is a gentle learning curve, but you should get the hang of it quite quickly.

1 Like