You Want a Tarot Reading, Palm Reading, or Dream Interpretation?

I’d like a palm/ tarot reading please. Can I pm you?

I would love a palm reading (never had one) if the offer is still open :hugs:. Let me know if I can pm you the pic.

Hello! If the offer still stands can I get a palm reading please? I will just leave my message here so as to not flood your pm’s.

Tarô please

Hi

Can I get a palm reading please

Hello. Can i get Tarot reading if it is still available?

Update, I’m back. I am going for round two offering free readings. This time I am offering only general tarot readings, whatever the spirit(s) wish to say to you. I was energetically overwhelmed in the first round that I did not get to every person that responded. I took a long break. If you were one of those people that did not get a reply, you are free to try again. This time I am accepting 5 free readings per week. If I do more I’ll post an update. This will help me balance my energy so I’m not overwhelmed like before. :grin: PM me if you’d like a tarot reading. Thank you.

I will take one please. :blush::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

can i get one please :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Welcome @sparkzditit It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

1 Like

I am interested as well.

1 Like

I’d like a tarot reading.

My questions are as follows:

1. I am not sure what I should do for money. What is in line with my life’s purpose? Should I pursue the line of work I went to school for or do something else? What is something that would seem like a perfect fit for me where I’d never struggle for money again? How can I find the right people who could make things happen for me?

2. Social skills. Is there anything in the cards for friendships, relationships, lovers, soulmates, people who will always be there for me, etc.? Having friends always sounded nice but people push me away and I’ve never been interested in dating and romance but I figure I’d ask anyway since what I feel now may not be what the spirits see years down the line. The constant unintentional frowning isn’t helping either. Even if I were to have friends and romance, I don’t know how I’d meet them since I don’t really leave the house much so it would take something important for me to make me go looking around town for them.

I’m not really sure what I’m doing with my life and some guidance, direction and insight would be great.

1 Like

Can I get a reading too? :raising_hand_man:t2: :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community. I’ll queue you in and will let you know when I get to your reading. :innocent: Same to you, Johnbad, LightFire, and X-Smk-X.

Ok, I’ve received some PMs as well. So I am pausing this thread for now to take care of those in my inbox, too. I’ve got enough people scheduled for this week and the next. I will resume this thread when I’m scheduling new free readings.

:innocent::innocent::innocent:

2 Likes

if you want to, Id like a reading when you have time

Can i get a general tarot reading. Thank you so much in advance :slight_smile:

@one111 is there anything King Paimon wishes to say to me?

Thank you

Is there anything Lilith want to say to me?

1 Like

I’ll DM

1 Like

Can i get one tarot reading plz.