You muthaf*cken sinners! Repent to Christ now! You’ll burn in hell!

Welcome @jjm It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Look at the way her tongue darts in her mouth and the movement of her right arm in the beginning. Classic tardive dyskinesia from long term use of anti-psychotics. I would bet money she has schizophrenia and needs to have her medications looked at. It could very well be “the change.” sudden stress, hormonal imbalances, puberty, pregnancy, menopause…etc can throw of the balance of those medications.

2 Likes

Looks like somebody is off their meds. That old lady is funny. Met some crazyies like her before

I get people coming up to me and telling me of Yahweh’s LUV all of the time. One of the main reasons why I turned to Lord Lucifer in the first place was to seek protection from christian men who wanted to turn me into a miserable church wife. I had a hard time turning these guys down without them getting offended and loud and I needed some backup. They were always trying to force God’s authority on me. The women are crazy too, I have a lot of women like this trying to come after me when they see a “sinner” like me being pampered by a man or whatever. They don’t like it when women with red painted lips are “too comfortable”. The Yahwehians waltz up to me and hand me pamphlets and shove the idea of “repentance” in my face. I just smile and accept the items; I will eventually destroy them in a blasphemy rite.

For a second thought you were saying that to all of us. I was finna comment “Good, I love pain.”

I had to pause the video to ROTFLMAO all because of the hilarity in which this bee itch keeps pronouncing the words… “Moather-fockur”

So done cause I died! :rofl::skull:

This is your Christ on Meth

1 Like