You know how there are spells and spirits used to attract people?

A friend of mine wants to do the opposite. She wants to avoid the attention of people she’s not into. Any ideas?

2 Likes

Invisibility? Bael?

You might try tweaking this against those you find unattractive.

Worth a shot. If you do try and it works be sure to leave feedback on the forum. :wink:

5 Likes

Jason Miller’s Protection and Reversal Magic addresses this. Your friend could also directly work on her own aura, make a servitor “cloak”, and / or enchant jewelry. Layering helps. Keeping it constantly active is probably ill-advised.

Like @crookedpathfinder said, working with Bael or a lunar / neptunian intelligence could help. It’s basically glamor magic.

2 Likes

There’s a talisman in the book Magickal Protection for subduing unwanted attention, and another for protection from parasitic beings. The magick doesn’t make you invisible to all but does prevent or hamper the undesired things as described.

1 Like

Just a note if you’re going to use the book ‘Magickal Protection’ by Damon Brand, the “Talismans” in the book that @shinri mention are not physical objects meant to be carried around. The Gallery of Magick uses the term “Talisman” very strangely, as if it can refer to any image with a connection to a spirit. I’m not sure why they decided on that usage of the word. I am mentioning this in case the idea of creating a physical object would deter you from using the book.

1 Like