Yes Or Not and an evil laugh

i spoke with lilith telepathically like 20 days ago and we had fun i was insutling her and she the same “hey you got small cock” lol she told me and some more insults but i told her to go and she agreed we never spoke again 7 days ago i got a sleep paralysis and when i was paralized i heard a demon raging in my right ear i bet was lilith because i know when she is raging but now thinking it well there is the posibility to be naamah, however yesterday i tried to speak with lilith i called her and told her please forgive me you are the best im sorry for all the insults and i got no response at all i went mad i told her if you want to have a relationship with me tell me in my dreams at least, and whilst i was sleeping i got a female evil laugh at top noise that wake me up,
do you guys think it was a yes or it was a hell no fuck off. no matter im ready for the answer

Why man you should have joked with her “hahahahaha you funny you’re a great comedian small but fast and skillful”, Man you’re taking this way too seriously you had fun you shared jokes but you got butt hurt from nothing offer her something as an apology and if she still insisting in no contact leave her alone and move on she is playing with you right now trying to piss you off and get a reaction out of you don’t give her that pleasure just be nice to her and smile as if nothing happened oh and you did nothing wrong it’s seems that she knew it was you teasing each other, Move on to the next one you’re just being pranked and it’s making her laugh so hard.

2 Likes

thanks and that is true ill be more patient, she is playing with me

1 Like

Take your distance away from her and go to naamah, If you have a relationship that way she will comeback and stop playing quicker than you think, Show her that you have options and you don’t need her I’m telling you it will turn her on like crazy and don’t go over board with astral sex take some days off, Or get another entity to fill this days you want them to miss you always don’t let them feel in control otherwise they will play and disrespect you be a man and show high value, Don’t get into a romantic relationship with no one make your intuitions clear so they won’t get hurt if you’re in a romantic relationship take distance but don’t go for other entities shit can get dangerous and nasty really quick if they developing feelings for you just don’t ask them personal emotional stuff and have fun and make sure to let them understand you’re in a open relationship I will never get romantic and fall in love believe and trust me not worth it man especially when they are in the astral world and can try to manipulate you with that emotions

2 Likes

You still haven’t mention what’s your intuitions romantic ? Or wut ? I’m quite confused about what you’re trying to achieve, business ?

1 Like

As long as anyone’s opinion on your cock, and female ridicule, matter to you, you do indeed have a small masculine aspect of Will and are in fact a pussy waiting to be fucked.

This isn’t sexism, this is the Principle of Gender in the Kybalion, and yes, women also have a masculine side, and in magick, we can learn to develop it, just as men can develop their receptive feminine - without needing to somehow lose their essence and identity in ordinary life.

I watched a documentary about SAS selection recently and getting a woman in to ridicule their genitals when they’re stripped naked, cold, tired, and feeling powerless, is pretty much a test.

You fail this test as long as you care about it, and you win the moment you find either genuine indifference, or at least, a spirited response in which who you are, and what your value is as a man, and as a mage, is not tied up in the opinion of the embodied feminine.

Social media is similar, it’s infinitely receptive, networked, emotion-driven, and it will tell you your worth - those who care remain eternally pussy-whipped.

This is a principle of magick and has nothing to do with current “gender politics.” And as I said, both principles exist within us all, and must be understood, and mastered.

The Kybalion PDF, archived link.

Next time someone tells you you have a tiny cock, at the very least manage a schoolyard insult about how slack their holes are, so that even the largest would be like slinging a sausage up Route 66.

In the absurdity of rudeness, sometimes power lies, and spells can be broke. :frog:

8 Likes

Hahahahaha I love that comment agreed

2 Likes

Dude, it is not wise to piss off powerful spirits. Some insults may not do it but still, keep that in mind that if they can kill somebody at your request, they can fuck you up too if they wanted.

4 Likes

i called her for sexual favors but nahema is more horny and she literally does not give a fuck. lilith is more sentimental this is obviously to my own experiences, she started this way: do you ever think? you are an idiot, did you know how much i suffered whenever you tried to invocate me, i saw your eyes in my mind everytime. do you indeed think? (a lot of insults here) you imagine of me as a red head woman isnt, and started to speak a lot ot stuff that i could not handle.
but the main reason she came to me was to make her a favor i believe. she did me a favor back in september 18 or 20 from 2017 the favor its even in the thread of “say thanks to spirits here” and she wanted something back and she also reveal me that she incriminate me to be punished, i told her that i would not give her any favor back and she remained silent

2 Likes

There’s a line to be walked and if they test you by rudeness or aggression, just taking it won’t always end well.

4 Likes

thanks and trust me i dont care for the cock size it was small in the moment because it was cold the ambient but i know i can make happy anywoman, i will be reading this book thanks

1 Like

at night i told her to go i was tired of the long day i did some insults to everybody even gods that ive met i was drunk i said fuck everyone i told her to go and she told me
“you crossed the line” you have go where nobody has gotten and you deserve something
and something happened
she tried to do something with me and i heared some female spirits around me saying a chant they were probably protecting me my whole face was on tears i was like crazy saying hey “god is love” “god is love”
“god is love” i didnt knew what else could i probably do but anyway. im fine buddy

2 Likes

Brother, read mantak chia’s sexual taoist literature. In his book ‘multi orgasmic man’ he gives a technique to increase the size and width of penis. He claims if done properly penis size and width would increase 1 inch within a month. Within a decade you can rape a T-Rex or rob banks with it.

4 Likes

:rofl: #lifegoals

3 Likes

Special Air Services Hereford. They can make or break you.

1 Like

“Who Dares Wins.”

Very true words.

2 Likes