Yes No answers with Tarot

I’ve been working with some different methods of doing a yes/no question with the Tarot. The best method I have found is shuffle the cards while meditating on the question. Then with your hand on the deck as if you were about to cut the deck intuitively feel where to stop and cut the cards. The card on the bottom of the cut is your answer. If the card is a positive card the answer is a yes if the card is a negative card the answer is no. If he card is a court card use the qualities that card represents to give you the answer.

The problem I have had the most is with court cards as they have many different traits and can be easily misinterpreted. Keep a journal of your predictions and the card drawn to help clear up this confusion. Thought I would share this with you guys.
TWF

1 Like

Hey bro,

I experimented with a similar method several months ago while I was working with the BALG Divination course. I found it easier to use just the Majors however.

Hmmmmm…thanks for addressing this again! I think I’m going to go grab my deck and play my friend!!

Thanks for the info brother.I havn’t really started working with divination,but have wanted to since it seems to be a stepping stone to other great things not to mention a great tool in itself.This seems like an easy place to start with me so I think I will give this a shot.

Divination is awesome, it allows us to see the big picture of a situation and how best to handle it. Often we only see the short term solution without the long term ramifications that come along with it.

If you have no experience with divination I’d suggest you start with EA’s divination course as I’ve heard good things about it.

So I take it you’re having pretty good success without the divination course? Where did you learn to be as awesome as you are with this?

There was no divination course when I got started, I’ve been reading for 11 years. If there had been a course I would have gotten it, there are so many small things that you question when starting out its reassuring to see how someone does it and follow suit.

As far as the awesomeness goes I was bitten by a radioactive tarot reader in a crazy drunken debacle. I got crazy skills and powers and she went to rehab…I was her rock bottom.

Just a tip for those who want to actually try this for themselves. If your betting on a sports match the closer to game day the more accurate you will be. I’ve found this to be the case in both NFL and the soccer matches I predicted.

1 Like

[quote="-TWF-, post:6, topic:1906"]There was no divination course when I got started, I’ve been reading for 11 years. If there had been a course I would have gotten it, there are so many small things that you question when starting out its reassuring to see how someone does it and follow suit.

As far as the awesomeness goes I was bitten by a radioactive tarot reader in a crazy drunken debacle. I got crazy skills and powers and she went to rehab…I was her rock bottom.[/quote]

NERD MODE ON!
ROFLMAO :stuck_out_tongue:

Apologies if you already know this (I’m new and haven’t read the archives yet) but the website tarot.com offers a Y/N reading, in which you draw 7 cards from the major & minor arcanas, having first removed the Wheel of Fortune, you then shuffle the 7 cards & the Wheel, and lay them in four positions, in this order: Yes, Yes Maybe, No Maybe, No.

The position where the Wheel turns up is the answer, and there’s always useful info to be gleaned from the cards in the other 3 positions, especially if you do just a little clairvoyant gazing over the cards, so if you asked “Will I get this major new promotions” and the answer was "“Yes, Maybe” but then your “No” position held the Fool you might see what person or aspect of your own personality of situation you could look at, for example (not a very good one! lol) - and the myriad of other ways of reading the cards as well, eg if your question is about some new romonatic interest and loads of a certain suite or type of card keep turning up, and so on.

Anyway that’s how they handle it, it costs like $3.50 I think per reading from them, I’ve been using that site for about 7 or 8 years now (sheer laziness like buying a take-out meal) and never had a reading steer me wrong, including on some pretty serious stuff, and I did a few Y/N readings on that format with my own pack and they were also accurate.

Thanks for telling me about that.

I looked up the results from my last set of NFL predictions and got 9 of 15 correct. I did the readings a few days before the games. This week I will do them on game day and see if the accuracy improves.

1 Like