Yeah...sooooo I'm new here

Hey yall! :hugs: So (if you haven’t guessed already) I’m new. What I hope to accomplish here would ultimately be to gain more knowledgeable about what people would consider LHP. I’ve always had an interest in it and am now making an effort to educate myself more on the matter. Currently I’m very much into learning how to (and will eventually attempt to) work WITH demons. Not them for me, but together. There’s 2 in particular that I have in mind. Definitely not experienced in doing so, but I’m optimistic that one day I’ll be able to. I have a few books that I’m currently reading on the topic, but I welcome all forms of information! So…yeah…uhhh there’s my intro lol

Welcome,

Do you have any experience at all in magick, or are you a complete beginner?

1 Like

Welcome

Not a TOTAL beginner but still relatively new. I’ve worked with other forms of magick (mainly with sigils and blood magick) but this is still really new to me. So I’ve been trying to do my research and ended up here lol

1 Like

How long have you practiced “sigils and blood magick?”

Ummm just over a year now I’d say?

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome,
I’m new myself. In fact, I’ve only been here just over 48 hours but I’ve gained so much it feels like at least 3 months!

Best of luck in your pursuits. I have a developing interest in demonology myself.