Yahweh and his son/sun is the Roman God Janus Sol Invictus

Janus was also considered just a combination God of Dionysus and Apollo.

1 Like

All very interesting thanks for sharing. Yes there are definitely pre christian pagan roots within modern christianity and it’s good to understand those influences. I had never heard the Janus is Jesus theory though but it makes sense strong argument thank you

@anon48079295

I’m fairly certain that Janus pre dates Apollo and Dionysus and is seperate from them but if you have sources I would like to see them New knowledge is always a good thing

I have read before that Apollo was absorbed into Abaddon however (Rev 9:11) proves it as Apollo is mentioned by name in the christian bible I’m also suspicious he may have also influenced or been absorbed into Archangel Uriel at the same time. As if they split his light aspect into Uriel and dark aspect into Abaddon

The only influence I know Dionysus has for sure is that he turned water into wine before Jesus did it so it’s an argument for Dionsyus being Jesus as well

Overall the church is hypocritical

The greek roman statues are even kept in the basement of the vatican for “safe keeping” but on a magickal level I have an intuive feeling they are trying to bind the old spirits and use their power

As I work with greek gods I’m honestly not sure how much this truly phases them and they don’t seem to hold a lot of love for christianity at the moment

I mean if they did they could have easily guided me by using archangel names and strengthening my christian faith as a teen Instead of going out of their way to appear to me under their old names and guide me away from it. But as I asked for the truth they showed me the links as well

So very interesting thanks for sharing guys

Did you channel it ??

I wouldn’t know I have no experience with the actual entity so it’s only of a scholar view point that they are a merged version of the two. However, I do not really believe that to be true.

@anon48079295

No I knew we were talking in scholarly terms so was I. Apollo was brought into the pantheon later in history than Janus to the best of my knowledge. But I suppose I will google it

Cool. Please introduce yourself to members of the forum, this step is not optional.

You can do that here :

Kindly read the first post in that thread to get an idea about the required/suggested information to include in your introduction.

Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahah
What the hell man

2 Likes

Done.

1 Like

I’ll ask you some questions to get you started:

Do you want ultimate power? Or do you just want to talk about it in theoretical terms? I’m looking to point people in the direction of being God Himself.

What came first, the chicken or the egg?

2 Likes

Ok moontan :rofl: This thread is hillarious

1 Like

I’m serious. :relieved:

1 Like

If you would be serious,you would ask ‘‘will I get my ex back ?’’

1 Like

Not me. I came here to see how I could get rid of him. I succeeded btw.

2 Likes

Damn homie chill :smiley:

1 Like

I really wanna know about the chicken en the egg and you’re derailing the thread. :relieved:

2 Likes

The chicken came first

1 Like

Egg

1 Like

Which came first?

• The Chicken
  • The Egg

0 voters

3 Likes

Only one way to settle this LOL,

2 Likes