XIII Death

There Are Many Gods And Many Goddesses, But The Death Goddess That I Met With Is One Of The Nicest Of Them, Most People Are Scared Of Death And Because Of That Are Unwilling To Meet And Work With Death Gods And Death Goddesses.

She Showed Me The Grave And The Abyss And The Void, But She Keeped Me Safe And Brought Me Back

1 Like

There are several goddesses of death. Which are you referring to?

2 Likes

Weird for a death goddess to show you the abyss or the void when those places aren’t linked to death, but that’s still honestly pretty cool experience. Although, many people actually work with psychopomp deities.

2 Likes

She made you type all in Title Case though - don’t be so sure you are immune from the creeping evil, my brother. :handshake:

13 Likes

No, The Caps Is A Style Choice Because It Lookd Cooler And Seems To Make The Words Eaiser To Read In My Dislexic Brain It Helps Me Seperate My Words More Than A Simple Space. I Always Been Typing Like That It Is Habit To Capatilize Each Word Of Every Sentance, Could Be Also From Computer Programming Coruses ai Took Back In High School.

I Don’t Work With The Evils

I Have Used The Caps Style For Years And It Is Nothing New

@+ L3@5+ 70U D0N’+ +@LK L1K3 +h15!

because that’s a headache to read.

Not really.

Nope. :wink:

I don’t know what that’s supposed to say, I use real words and letters even if my grammar isn’t right because I capitalize everyword makes it eaiser for my brain to space the words that’s why i often type capitalize every word for eaiser for my brain to see each word sometimes my brain misses space in between words. It helps with dyslexia to have every for every first letter to the capital letter

Should I click on a dubious link or should I not. :thinking:

It’s https. Also, it’s a dumb webcomic where the text gets increasingly harder to read.

1 Like

Thank you everybody for your contributions. I feel like I’ve learned a lot just now. It’s getting a little off topic though. Before this thread gets shut down for derailing, maybe we can discuss @T31337’s experience a little bit?

Congratulations. That sounds empowering. What grimoire did you get her sigil and information from? Better yet, could you walk us through what you experiened in more detail please?

I would also like to know this.
She should get credit for helpin’ you!

Thank you.

1 Like