Xar'yasha cleansing & empowering ritual of the senses

get the sigil of that being get 2 purple candles and a amethyst or you can use nothing at all
begin to call upon xaryasha
here his chant

“itz kal man tan kal xaryasha”

say

" i call upon upon the great serpent on satan’s legions of amararuk the demonic sorcers within the kindgom of alkasharuk and infernal empire and bring forth the demon,the serpent xaryasha he who watches the legions he who is the teacher of magick on the empire and many kindgoms i call him to enpower all of my physic senses
so i may hear you,
so i may see you,
so i may feel you,
so i may taste and touch you
i call xaryasha to to unlock all of my forbidden spiritual senses who lie within my brain
to heal them to enpower to make them appear into me so i may percive the worlds and empires
xaryasha balance my senses and remove the old and useless self perceptions and magical perceptions and cleanse all of blockages ,xaryasha give me the courage and power to trust my abilities"

then meditate on his sigil or name

then say

“itz kazior whee’ep wloper kamnius njarr yar knaan elkan maleka urk’jerca”

then ask xaryasha to put his energy to crystal then meditate on it

12 Likes

Yep , doing this at 6 pm tonight if i can find those particular candles this evening, regardless thank you I’m excited to attempt this, I’m going to do some reading and get some substantial contact hapenimg, I work with a log of draconic and serpent entities but have yet to come across the name mentioned here…

4 Likes

have fun!

2 Likes

Does anyone has the sigil of Xar’Yasha?

:dragon:

2 Likes

here
@Yazata mind to digiltalise it too?

4 Likes

Cool, thanks a lot :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

6 Likes