Xag's List of UPG (and more deeper Info) about King Beleth

KING BELETH UPDATES

Fields marshals
I forsee next week the first posts about Beleth’s Field marshals as I accumulate enough information and upg+vpg about them from physical manifestations, work and results and some friends experience. So that I can confidently can speak about them.

Demonic Origins and summer vacation to Beleth’s temple in Lebanon

I did not settled for belet-seri as an identification of Beleth, I instead looked deeper and Found Baalat Gebal baalat means “mistress” or “lady” same thing with belet in ugaric.
The greek identification atargatis Atargatis - Wikipedia
Egyptian : as a cat beaded deity, bastet seems more right than sekhmet. Sekhmet attributes more to king vine. But beleth and vine are in the same ring or cycle In my pathworking.

About the trip.
Originally as a visit to a good friend who was family in the Levant who invited me, during my research I had Found about baalat gebal who has a temple Temple of Baalat Gebal - Wikipedia
So it is a shame going to a place that the demonised spirit that I dedicate three months of life was originally worship as a love deity and not paying respect. It is of my philosophy that after I write this, I will die. ( Momento Mori - I take it at heart. Urgency is a powerful force Indeed)

What about now?
Working with serval field marshals of beleth for matters of shamanism, empire building and sorcery strenghthing, black alchemy, anti-cosmic magick.

I now approach a more calm beleth, a more loving sweet and femine version of Beleth rather when I first met him as the powerful king (three years ago) and as whirlwind of chaos/storm god (this pathworking)

New Notion: Male-female dynamic, Love-Storms
Impression: Prince-emperor meaning Worthy and capable of passing through the Storm. I say this because it seems that beleth has a male-female dynamic to him.
When you master yourself through controlling the storms that you have, for you are the eye of the Storm then you can find something esle into its center. The gentle, easy going core.

There the knight that beleth first manifests vanishes and you find a loving goddess who blesses you.

Style of working
Beleth requires only three rituals from me every month with a dedicated week before only meditating upon him, fasting, and silent communion.
I am approaching ritual 2/3 - the love goddess phase.
Next week is the preparation/dedication.
So I only have this next week to work with the field marshals.

Verily.

3 Likes

Channeled sigil for The House of Beleth

You can use it to call call any spirit of Beleth or call beleth himself. Intention is key.
Each time I gaze at it, it is brought to life, it literally pulsates with power.

4 Likes