Wrong answers by tarot cards?

So… have you had a situation(s) when tarot cards gave completely wrong answer? Like that a job will be good for you, when it turns out it’s not etc. Or that someone will be back to health… but instead they die…
That’s what happened recently, my friend told me that her beloved animal guinea pig Yuri is very sick and probably dying. I did a reading and asked if there’s a chance she will heal. And the card I got as answer was first Prince of Wands, then Ace of Wands - AoW is generally interpreted as a positive omen for healing and the ‘yes’ answer. I’ve also asked is there any sense to do any magical work, I got The Magician and Ace of Cups. So I did sigil to help a little. But two days later my friend told me that unfortunately, Yuri passed away…
So I’m confused. Why I’ve got cards which clearly stated ‘yes’ to a question if they’ll recover. I’m still not great at reading and interpretiating cards, but I saw these cards as clearly ‘yes’ and a good message. I even told my friend about that and then feel even more bad that I gave her a false hope.
Why is that exactly, that sometimes cards are misleading? And we see positive meanings when the truth is more dark? I’ve noticed that when I draw some of the more unpleasing cards, usually it’s not without a cause and something unpleasant indeed do happen. But I’ve had situations - such like that one - when I’ve drawn a card commonly interpreted as positive and it didn’t check out.
Have you also experience that? Is it possible that we sometimes can subconsciously influence cards to show us what we want to see? What are your thoughts on this matter?

Yes. You or the individual can influence the cards if either holds strong beliefs or thoughts about what is going on.

Usually if I get an answer that doesn’t make sense, I’ve not asked the right question, so I consider what I should be asking instead. My intuition usually picks up on inconsistencies so idk if I’ve ever had a reading that was wrong, though my interpretation or comprehension of what the cards meant or related to might be screwed.

Changing the question usually fixes this for me.

Most of the time if the answer doesn’t apply in any way as far as I can tell, I’m just not able to perceive how it relates and if I had more information, which I obtain later- I would have realized what was going on and understood the reading.

I’ve not had any issues like this reading for others, usually if they don’t think it relates or makes sense they come back later and explain how things occurred and that it eventually made sense.

I wrote about how the things I do to get more accurate readings, idk if it will help you or not but in case it might:

Edit: the only time I’ve had readings be flat out wrong for myself was when I was convinced I knew what was going on but really had no idea. I essentially didn’t even really try to get another answer because I didn’t believe any other answer was possible.

For a while I didn’t read for myself because I had trouble focusing on the essence of the question and not what I believed the answer was.

I should have mentioned this before and didn’t think about it.

1 Like