Would you curse a troll?

What you’ve listed constitutes a good bit more than trolling. I too concur with the thread consensus. Waste the fucker.

5 Likes

The only thing I see wrong is calling this person a “troll”, since they’re not doing it for a quick laugh, but for profit.

Take them down.

8 Likes

Hunny, this isn’t a troll. This is a fucking thief.

Agreed. And on point! :dart:

Again, on point.

Need a hand? I’m happy to some wicked cursing on your behalf.

My personal truth: I use to write as a ghost writer for the arts. Never received credit for my writing and now I regret it. I’m still angry with myself on that part, but I’m evolving to take back my power.

Curse a thief on your hands, 'cause it’s not a troll.

6 Likes

Sounds good, I will

1 Like

Lol thanks sure you can curse him if you’d like

3 Likes

Thanks y’all are so encouraging. I’ve mostly been around the spiritual people that are like “it’s gonna come back to you if you curse him” so I needed motivation. He really deserves it I feel like but I’m just so nice usually lol

2 Likes

All in all, it seems that it comes back when the occultist has some sort of regret. As long as you’re sure, you should be fine.

Again, I don’t exactly believe this, but it is what you can see around in this forum. Maybe it is just self fullfilling prophecy? Anyway, you should be fine.

What worries me in any event is that you may do it in the rush of the moment, and while you get results, the problem may remain unsolved. So I would encourage you to take a moment to think about all of this and decide for a solution that does whatever you want, but first stops this person, so they can’t keep stealing from you.

5 Likes

Thank you, I’ll think it over

2 Likes

Ask Andromalius for help with the theft aspect.

6 Likes

Honestly that only happens if you personally believe it will come back on you or if you feel regret about cursing them, or if you didn’t truly want to but more so acted out of anger. But there’s no law that I can see that’s directing people’s stuff back at them.

Magick is largely about the individual’s Will, so if people experience backlash, they probably willed it to be so without them realizing it, or they didn’t really want to do it deep down. I’ve just focused my will intently on an individual’s suffering multiple times and that was enough, no ritual even needed.

3 Likes

Curse the person stealing your work and making profit off of them.
Id work with xa-turing and fry his shit, phone, computer, banking accounts leaked etc. Ruin all of it :smiley:
XaTuring - Working With the God of the Internet / Digital Sphere

2 Likes

he’s a leecher ,con artist, scammer and thief. he’s no troll. just waste him with some good baneful magick. plagerism and stealing your work to hurt you. that’s a no go territory.

2 Likes

I’m wondering why you even asked this lol…it’s a no brainer curse him into the ground but first do something so he stops posting your stuff that’s top priority then unto the CURSE :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I could use more practice. Please pm the info.

2 Likes

ok I’ll pm you later

1 Like

May I offer my help?

yes of course

If you’re worthy, you’ll do whatever it takes to stop him in his tracks. :wink:

1 Like

Yup I will

1 Like

Feel free to PM the deets on this person.