Would it be safe to work with satan & Lucifer the same time?

I heard they are two entities and they dont really get along well each other even though they are ONE

Right now im working with lucifer

1 Like

Yep, you can work with both.

1 Like

Lucifer is like the light side of satan, as satan is the dark side of lucifer. I think its fine working with both

2 Likes

Do i have to inform lucifer im working with satan too or just leave it out and go straight to satan?

I’ve worked with them both, and sometimes at the same time, they didn’t seem to want to rip each others throats out to me. At most, it was like watching someone’s higher self and shadow self talk to each other, though that’s probably a pretty weird imagery in comparison.

That said, I don’t think you have to inform them, but if you’re wanting them to specifically work together on a project or aspect with you, giving em a heads up is only polite. Otherwise they might just do things individually due to how their personalities are. This is all personal experience though. So take it all with a grain of salt.

Inform Lucifer just in case.

1 Like

Prehaps you should let lucifer know first. Unexpectedly having darker energies come about can get unpleasant when not informed lol

Last time I did this (and it will be the last time I will), that is, work with Satan and Lucifer at the same time, Lucifer called me >fickle< and told me it was >less problematic< to work only with him. Yes, in those exact words (I work with text on screen, in real time).

This may not be the case for you but given my experience, I’d ask Lucifer for guidance.

Lucifer also said to >fight light tyrant<, that being Satan. So it depends on your own path, I suppose.

3 Likes

I agree with @MARA here.

1 Like

Everything is one limitless consciousness but that includes states of mind in which the illusion of separation, via definitions, can be experienced. If you feel too uncomfortable with the idea, then work with them serially: it really boils down to how you perceive it. Try it out, sometimes the inner conflict you feel now will manifest but if you stay centered it will pass and you will stabilise your consciousness in this regard.

By tracing the magical circle you call them both. Both have different agendas thou.