Would Azazel be a good demon for me to work with?

I have been struggling to find a forum to post about this subject. Well I’ve purchased so many books and did my research and feel I’m ready to work with Azazel. Why Azazel? I feel a strong pull towards him and his name pops in my head quite frequently so I’m taking that as a sign. He’s never visited me in my dreams that I’m aware of but I also don’t remember my dreams at least not all them. Anyways, I purchased his sigil talisman and I made an alter for him and bought all the necessities for him and drew his sigil in red ink and now all I need to do now is invoke him. Before I do that I would love to hear other’s opinions and experiences with Lord Azazel.

3 Likes

Welcome @Proud_Satanist It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Hello, azazel is someone you can work with but have to be very committed to what he is teaching you. be patient with yourself and listen to what he tells you and YOU BLACK FLAME WILL BECOME STRONGER

2 Likes

He is indeed quite amazing!!! Will tach you many things!!! Will show you many as well!!

1 Like