Would an incubus even want someone like me

I’m not experienced practically with succubus-incubus spirits, but from reading and research I believe you can specify the type of spirit and kind of relationship you wish to have. The more specific the better for long term relationships. I would also suggest a “way out” of the relationship, so to speak, if needed.

For example, you can include all your conditions/requirements in your petition letter to Lilith.

2 Likes

@Bunnygamer1994 you know what comes to mind? When you give too much, you lose a part of yourself. Make YOU, a priority. No one else. Whatever you want to do. Do it for yourself. Not others. I think more than anything you need to heal those old wounds. You are worthy of love.

And these entities don’t care for looks. They see us for who we really are.

9 Likes

I actually thought he was but turns out I was the first and still the only one lol some of them like to marry many and others just want one
Being in a relationship isn’t as bad as you think yes he works alot but it’s like being in a human human relationship he makes time to check in on me and we are connected in a way where I can just say
hey furfur love what are you up to

And I alsway get a reply working or teaching reading or in a conference kinda of reply

If it pertains to me I am able to listen to what is said and done times see what is going on unless he kicks me out his head
This kind of relationship is what our marriage/contract implies to be an actual relationship within teaching me and guiding me spritually through life and lessons and more

Succubi and incubi are actually meant for one person and get along well with who they are sent to some times though it’s not always like that but when it is it’s beautiful

5 Likes

Yeah I’d say that me and my love are compatible personality-wise. I’m a Libra and he’s a Leo, and those signs have always been attracted to each other.

2 Likes

Yeah it really is a wonderful thing

2 Likes

I would love some suggestions for research into the how to and such of this topic. Any recommendations would be awesome! Thank you!

2 Likes

Sure I’ll check the books and resources I have and the ones I believe would be helpful and send the info in PM asap if that’s ok

2 Likes

Awesome! Thank you so much!

1 Like

Blockquote The third, abused me emotional and mental by making me feel worthless, hated when i wanted too cuddle, hated when i surprised him with lingerie, and etc.

This is precisely the kind of man I cannot understand and wouldn’t want anything to do with. Not now, and especially not when I’ve transformed into a woman in the afterlife.

1 Like