Works of Darkness E.A Koeting book?

So I got the book works of darkness by E.A Koeting. And I still have to go to my grandmas house to go get the book. And I don’t know what to expect with this book! Is it easy to understand or is it hard to understand. This will be my first book I got of E.A Koeting. And I would like to know if any of you got the Dark sight! And If so what’s it like? That’s one of the main reasons I ordered the book because I want the Dark sight.

1 Like

I haven’t done any of the pathworking yet due to my current commitments to the norse paths however it is a very simple book to understand and is none bullshit and no mystical sense like other magick grimoires.

1 Like

The “Dark Sight” is simply the ability to scry and to see spirits. There is nothing about it that is particular to black magick. It is a skill you will find in any magical training program, be it Left or Right. EA just calls it the Dark Sight because it goes with the theme of the book.

And yes, the book is pretty straight forward and easy to understand.

4 Likes

Yeah, a ten-year-old could probably use that book. It’s well written too, so you won’t get bored.

2 Likes