Workings with King Paimon

Well I’ve been working with King Paimon for a few weeks now and i can honestly say it has been alot of work… He hasn’t always made things as clear as i think things could be but he always gives me something to learn.
The first thing we did together was my rebirth for lack of a better term i guess you would say. He took me to a lake of fire and told me i needed to be cleansed of all my previous ideas and notions and be reborn or awakened to the reality of the truth… Not my truth or King Paimon’s truth but just the simple truth…
There was a rack or like a catapult looking thing but instead of it throwing rocks it was for dunking in the lake of fire. I was told to climb up onto the rack and strap myself in. 7 times i was dunked and each time was longer then the last time until i was submerged for 7 minutes.
At the begining it burned so bad and i felt like my lungs were melting from the heat of the lake. With each time i went under and came up again i felt like i was dying but living at the same time. Everything around me seemed to smell different and looked different but some how more vibrant. The whole time this was going on i kept thinking to myself this isn’t what i signed up for… But like i said at the begining of this post it was what i needed.
After i was dunked all those times and it was all finished King Paimon told me now i am a clean slate, that i worthy to write his message on and to be able to receive the words of truth…
That is just one experience I’ve had that i was able to share. There are others but the whole experience is still so new and fresh that i have to process everything…
I can also say this he doesn’t suffer with fools. Sloppiness is not in his vocabulary… He’ll make you earn your keep and appericate the lesson aftetwards…
Well that is all i have for know but there will be more coming…

3 Likes