Workings in areas where incense is not allowed

What about dry ice, or a diffuser as an alternative?
Any down side to using either of them in a hardwood floor bedroom?

2 Likes

Like a water and oil diffuser? The kind that makes mist?

I’d say you could use that, but probably keep it on a towel if using it on the floor

2 Likes

Right on.

1 Like

Its more or less the same as incense, just not with smoke so I dont see an issue

2 Likes

Wow get out of my head. For sheer energetic correspondance and scent trigger a diffuser with appropriate oils would do. For a manifestation base, dry ice with some oils in the water you drop it into would probably be wild. Also, not so bad on your floor. The fog from dry ice is CO2, so it is really not going to damage wood. Now I want to use dry ice in experiments (adds to list). Hell, here’s an idea. I was watching an old Uncle Birch video where he said that witch bottles using iron nails work better when you fill them with pee instead of water. He said something about how the pee causes more chemical reaction to the nails, so more energy is released, along with the more personalized connection. I wonder if putting oils in water and having it react from the dry ice would have a similar effect as the sublimation occurs.

1 Like

On the urine bit, I can see that … Personally I drink a half ppt of coffee a day, so there is a lot of acid/high pH value.
I thought dry ice would be best, due to the cloud of smoke, which would be scentless naturally, and would aid evocation. A few people have recommended a diffuser to me in the past.

1 Like

Is there a rule against scent where you are, or just the incense burning? You might not get much noticeable smell, but the energy corespondance would be there in the fog if you add a few drops of oil to it.

2 Likes

One of my friends is allergic to at least cinnamon, and my other friend and I smoke outside. Rituals I’ve done here I do outside when wind isn’t strong.

1 Like

I get migraines from a lot of scents which sucks because it essentially rules out incense or anything like that unless I want to risk being out of action for 2 days. Oh, that’s a good one for Marbas I think now. Be careful with the dry ice in a confined space as it can make you pass out

3 Likes

One thing I just considered. I don’t know if dry ice can cause you harm to breath too much of it, so I would ventilate the room a bit or at least sit above the level where the fog falls by a foot or two so you don’t muddle your results, or huff yourself to death. You don’t want a wild experience ruined by the realization it could have been due to oxygen deprivation.

1 Like

Lol … Aspiring magus found dead via dry ice … News at eleven.

3 Likes

It replaces oxygen in your blood stream from what I remember the same as carbon monoxide. Carbon dioxide is a natural byproduct of your body and breathing gets rid of co2. Hold your breath and see how you feel after a while :wink:

2 Likes

That was my reasoning too.

You did it again, lol. The last comment I made I was about to add a bit about reading of an asphyxiated occultist in the paper and cackling like an asshole. As long as I’m not the only one to see the humor in this scenario…

3 Likes