... working with the Dark Mother Demeter

Anyone here working with her? How is she like? Are there any sigils, enns or rituals?

:snake:

1 Like

I’m had experiences with Demeter but nothing of a Dark mother. More of a earth mother if anything.

3 Likes

Yeah, this is one of these new fluff things with the Draconian people. Everything is dark and chaotic. Not as if she’s a Greek goddess at all, nope, everything is connected to the Qliphoth to them, even Atlantis. :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Ah yeah I notice that, I thought it was a weird LHP fetish to paint everything as a dark mother, dark father, dark prince and princess etc. I’m not sure there is an enn for Demeter, but she does have some symbolism for contact I believe outside of projection anyway.

2 Likes

There’s an Orphic Hymn to Demeter though:

4 Likes

Hey Rav,

check out what you can on the Elusinian mysteries. knowledge is scant, but participants were said to undergo transformation that eliminated their fear of death. Its an interesting topic regarding Demeter. Based on her mythology, the famine (winter) she brought until persephone was returned, i do consider she has “dark” aspects worth consideration.

She doesnt have an enn or sigil that im aware of - not traditionally as a Greek goddess.

Also, keep mint away from any place you engage with her. Mint is supposedly one of the good king from belows lovers and she didnt care for her on account of her daughter. Keep mint away from persephone also. Just out of respect.

3 Likes

@anon47811056 really wonderful Orphic hymn :fire:

@anon47637920 probably Google can help with that. I will check the elusian mysteries.

I find Demeter interesting so definitively i am very interested to contact her later

:snake:

1 Like

She’s mostly yelling when I encounter her she’s very possessive too with everything she thinks that belongs to her.
3/10, wouldn’t recommend, unless you didn’t got yelled at enought from your mom so you want to live this experience.

2 Likes

Go the traditional pagan root with demeter look up her mythology and getting in touch with the cycles of nature and the seasons. Offerings of fruit, bread and wine. Thing associated with nature and weather are good to place on the altar.