Working with the Annunaki (The Tower of Etemenanki)

Ok so I know i’m late af lol but I decided to give my working some time to germinate some coherent effect.

Started the pathworking with Nergal last night.
Cast the sphere of the four winds, incantation of the Gods and Invoked the Powers of Anu and Ki.
Side note: this is basically a form of invoking your daemon to guide you through the ritual so your intent stays solid

Recited the hymn to Nergal first then sat down in a lotus posture with the sigil before me, two red candles by my side and a black candle right above the sigil.

I felt a deadly calm and killer instinct within me just bubbling to be unleashed.
Closed my eyes, relaxed and projected my consciousness into the sigil moments after visualizing it in my mind’s eye.
Found myself in a mountainous wasteland with red thundering skies. The ground was smooth and dark, the wind cool as the late night breeze in october. I Walked towards the Gates of Irkalla (Underworld) guarded by two fierce Gallu-Demons. They halted me and I instinctually presented the Melammu (Black Flame) after which they granted me access into Irkalla. As I walked through this hallway, I noticed there were skulls and bones heaped on both sides. A small stream of fresh blood was running through the middle passage which I was walking through. As I approached the inner court, I saw that Nergal was counseling some Gallu Demons on the torturing process of an enemy. He then glanced at me and appeared back in his throne in a dark and fiery countenance. He asked me what I had come there for and I expressed my intent with as I glared at him fearlessly.
He seemed to be impressed by my courage then suddenly extended his hand and pressed his palm against my forehead.
A great force of energy went through my body as this happened and within this other-worldly dimension, I had been transformed into a fiery dragon-serpent with a deep hunger. He fed my dragon form the flesh of my enemies and I grew stronger from it.
This is where i’ll be stopping for night 1 cause I got bored of typing :skull:
Let us now move on to the next day…

3 Likes

Day 2 was weird af. I was super calm and focused for most of the day. I invoked Marduk upon waking up to balance the out the chaotic energies I had tapped into the previous night. Decided to go grocery shopping cause I was tired of ordering out and need to save some money lol.
I had ended up losing my phone but instead of freaking out, I calmly started thinking of ways to retrieve it. I automatically knew this was Nergal fucking with me/testing me cause I saw the patterns of chaos throughout the day. Long story short, I was able to retrieve my phone in a couple of hours :slightly_smiling_face:
I was slightly irritated but got over it eventually.

Fast forward to time of ritual, pathworking was pretty much the same except this time there was a big black snake coiled around the throne of Nergal. The snake was quite hostile towards me so I said a secret word (even I don’t know what I said) and the snake backed down. Nergal watched the whole spectacle and started laughing. He then said “I see you handled my tests quite well today.” I shrugged it off and reminded him of why I was there. His countenance changed, he nodded and the snake once again started towards me. I tried to escape but the gates out of Irkalla were locked down. The snake caught up to me and sunk it’s fangs in my skin. It then tried to encircle me but I immediately imagined a two flaming swords in each hand and swiftly sliced through the belly of the snake. But instead of guts, a long chain of energy emerged from inside it and encircled me, slowly transforming me into a dragon humanoid. Kinda like this:

The black flame was once again ignited in me but this time I had transcended my hunger for flesh unlike my previous pathworking. I then flew back to the physical plane and into my body.

Had a weird ass dream with a very morbid theme too. I wouldn’t be going into details but it was some shit😅

Today I will begin aligning with Saturn so i can direct the chaotic underworld energies towards building my Tower of Etemenanki (represents a process of mastering the earth) starting at the base/foundation which is governed by Adad - God of Storms.
Stay tuned :grin:

2 Likes

Love this! I absolutely live the old gods of Sumer. I feel them when I look at the stars. I’ve even studied a bit of Sumerian, from the few sources I could find online.

Idk why but they had always seemed to me as the “true” pantheon, ever since I was very young and only knew of Marduk as the god of order, without knowing any other myths. I guess they have many faces but those ancient images and lores just really resonate with me.

I’m interested in reading about Mesopotamian magick too! Could you recommend any easily accessible source?

3 Likes

I recommend Sebitti by Michael Ford. It’s a much easier read and you can get a basic understanding of the Mesopotamian pantheons. It’s available on kindle as well. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01I24R2C4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_9aA6CbJD85G7P

If you’re more of a history Buff, you should definitely check out Maskim Hul: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1456492055/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_cdA6CbJNP86ZP

Also feel free to read up on archeological findings in the Mesopotamian region. I wish you the best on your studies :zap:

1 Like

Night 3-
Hands got really hot and pulsating with energy after working. This time I did the pathworking standing up, I was not in a playing games mood.
Nergal respected this and he gave me some real valuable advice on how to approach my endeavors in this world.
His tone is very much an ‘Alpha Male, Get Shit Done’ type of vibe.
Time to work on my business plans😎

Thank you so much! I will definitely check them out!

1 Like

Meditating on Saturn represented by Adad/Azazel was a fucking trip. As soon as I was done, I knocked out and kept flowing in and out of consciousness continuously for like 4 hours. It felt as though I was going through layers of reality in the form of light beam tunnels.
It’s been a rush so far—7 days to go😅

Update on Nergal Pathworking
Lately I’ve been feeling rather impatient, itching to take action on certain goals (specifically business related). Nergal instructed me to make a list of all possible weaknesses that I can think of and invoke him daily with each weakness in mind and picturing the flames of Hel consuming said weaknesses. This mini working will be done everyday until I have gone through the entire list.
To complete the alchemical process, I will work with other deities to gain new strengths in key areas.
This is very strategic Magick which will require a lot of focus so I’ll be in isolation mode for the rest of this week. Will be back in 7 days with more updates⚡️

1 Like

Ya boy is back with the updates :grin:
The past seven days have been rough af in terms of transformation and gnosis. I had to push through the resistance that comes with an absence of motivation. I felt like every effort towards my goals was an uphill battle with no hope for success.
Nergal had brought the concept of hope to my attention. He asked how I felt and I said “hopeless.” He responded by saying “embrace this feeling for there is no hope for the villain, only possibilities.” I was confused and before I could question his gnosis, he went on to say “hope is a crutch which people lean on to rationalize the chaotic state of their situation whatever that might be. Hope is like any other drug, offering a window of escape from impending doom.” As preposterous as this information seemed to me at first, I couldn’t help but acknowledge that Nergal was making a very good point. He even pointed out a story about him concerning the utter destruction of Babylon- “you’ve read my stories and you know about the desolation I brought upon Babylon. Do you think the people of Babylon had hope as they took their last breath? No! For in that moment, they beheld the greatest Lie. The lie that is hope. All Babylon had was the possibility of rising up again to become something greater.”
This was my first major lesson from Nergal; that hope is only a buffer zone and for every situation there are infinite possible outcomes. This is a basic law in quantum physics that had become abundantly clear to me at this point in time. The man I thought I was is dead and gone. Out of this black hole of nothingness, I awaken my possibility to become something greater. The change is painful but necessary. I am a realist who seeks to master my world here and now. There is no hope for tomorrow, there is only the possibility of what can be achieved today!

Nergal says to “put together your infernal army, for you are to wage war on your weaker self.” This is a metaphor for spiritual alchemy. By transforming internally, I will have greater command over the mundane realms. At the time of typing this I feel an intense burning in my chest. My generals are Ishtar, Az-Jeh, Yam Nahar, Ba’al Hadad, Azazel and Belial. Nergal also directed my attention to The Art of War by Sun Tzu so my goal is to finish the book this week.
Let us commence :smiling_imp:

Nergal has made a few things painfully clear. The redundancy of certain situations in my life is sickening now that I am aware of them. I have been “trying” to get into the consulting industry without actually taking the leap. This was a block i worked hard to eradicate with Nergal’s help. I got my first client after my uber driver randomly opened up to me about some challenges she was facing with marketing her business on social media. I stepped up to the challenge and we had our first session today.
More opportunities have been presented but I won’t talk about those for now.
I am also working money Magick in the background as well as minor work with other gods/goddesses who aid in self transformation. So the extra effort definitely helps.

1 Like

Will begin reading The Art of War today. Procrastination is one of many enemies I seek to conquer.

My infernal name was revealed to me yesterday. The name carries power and I have been inspired to create a sigil for my God-Self to empower my daemonic working.
Here’s a visual rep of my thereonick body:

1 Like

Rising out of the abyss wasn’t easy but we out here

Next task is using Lesser Black Magick to meet some goals and flex my manifestation muscles. Nergal has proved a beneficial guide.

1 Like

I have received the blessing of Irkalla and been bestowed with Mellamu by Nergal.
It has been quite a fight and I discovered that putting on the mask of a predator has given me a fighting chance in this realm.

The vision is so fucking clear and I will gladly destroy and consume whatever stands in my path. This is not a game anymore, this shit is real life and I wage war against the opposition.

1 Like

Finally, I have decided to keep my present workings private as dictated by my higher intellect. I deemed it wise to keep silent for I am aware of the nature of war.
In other words, this will be my last official post on this thread. I know there are allies watching this topic and learning from my experiences, so if you have any questions feel free to PM me.

-Ave Ahrimanus :zap:

3 Likes