Working with Sitri and doing NAP

I am an utter noob to the craft. I did a contact me Spell and a love spell on one person. She has blocked me and there has been no contact for about 3 months. I did the spells about a month ago. And recently I started evoking Sitri to help me. I did it by meditating to Sitri’s enn and visualising the Sigil and my desire.
After I did this for a couple of days, I was lusting after results a little and there was nothing. Then I started talking to another girl who I know and now I have truly stopped lusting after results. I also have started an NAP Ritual with the General purpose incantation only. The NAP ritual is to get closer to the second girl. But I don’t want her to fall in love with me. I believe that the second girl’s interest in me was the doing of Sitri. And I thanked him. Things are moving slowly. But my true desire is to get back with my ex.
What I’d like to know is, is it alright to evoke Sitri and do the NAP rituals too?

I’m a beginner so I hope I won’t induce you in error and others will give you a feedback too. Should be fine, from what I read.

I can’t locate the thread again but I’ve someone here saying he combined NAP with spellwork/evocation. Which I’m doing too, but with no results thus far.

HOWEVER, if you’re a dude (like me) I’ve read there are better choices than Sitri (which helps girls better?). Look into Sallos and Dantalion.

No worries, there. In my opinion you need dark and light balance in your workings. So it’s perfectly fine to work with both Angels and Daemons.

Aha. That’s a great way to look at it @borgy. I hadn’t really thought about it like that, in my desperation.

1 Like

I didn’t really know Sitri was better for women? Thank you for pointing that out to me. I’ve read quite a few threads here that say Sitri worked well with guys and that he’s one of the best spirits for beginners. That was one of the main reasons, I chose Sitri. I’ll definitely look into Sallos and Dantalion. Thank you for your input @revanche.

Would you mind if I pm’d you?

1 Like