Working with Prince Mammon, what do I expect?

I’m going to be evoking Prince Mammon this evening and in the near future again for some assistance in business and future planning.

Has anyone ever worked with him before more regularly that can tell me Abit about what to expect with him and what maybe some of his likes and dislikes are.

5 Likes

You can check this one out:

And this is a psalm written from C. Kendall:

1 Like

Mammon is Amon in the Goetia. He appears differently to different people, but he is also known by the name Finvarra, or Finn. He is tall, slender but well-built, with long curly flaming red hair that goes past his shoulders. He is handsome and fair-skinned.

1 Like

Mammon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: he brings what the celebrant needs. Not necessarily what the celebrant wants. Mammon wants the celebrant to fulfill his greatest potential . It’s awesome that you have decided to work with him!!!

2 Likes

@rav two days after evoking Prince Mammon I asked him for help with business. In two days a lawyer customer visited me and bought my entire stock of bracelets 35+pieces at full price.
Hail Mammon

He really is a Boss spirit

@Rav also please pm me at your earliest convenience. I’d like to share an update with you on my Sitra Ahra project and get your opinion. Thanks you kindly.

2 Likes