Working with Lilith

I got a question. Lilith usually brings out your hidden desires, right? I’ve decided to stay monogamous with one of her daughters and it would be really bad if that ended up intensifying the suppressed urge to have sex with other women.

Or would it be that she never unlocks the hidden you unless you ask her to? If so, I might consider working with her someday.

I believe that your repressed desires will eventually resurface sooner or later no matter what. So, you might wanna keep that in mind.

Lilith is awesomest of awesomeness

4 Likes

i have contacted her. she seems very sexual i have no idea why.

1 Like

Demon of desire old ones back then they were considered Angels Catholics turned her into demon but that means damon

2 Likes

If I ever decide to work with Lilith, I will avoid bringing up anything sexual into the conversation. I remember this thread about someone who evoked her and the latter said most people summon her for sex, completely overlooking everything else she is capable of.

I think Lilith probably would find it refreshing to meet a human who doesn’t do that for once.

4 Likes

Actually, i didn’t felt sexual at all, after i had spoken the words under the fullmoon.
*next time (today? a day after) will i bring also some incence with me…to throw it into the glowing red of the dying fire.
-The preparations were done in the dark and pretty hastily, and because the moon was first hidden behind clouds, my phone’s light had to do the job.

In addition to what was written in "dark towes publishing"s book: “lilith goddess of sitra ahra”, i used some chalk and sheets of black paper, to draw those two circles and the words

alash ta al-ash tal ashtu

I also spoke them a couple of times…

~And after all incantations had been spoken into the fading darkness, until the moon in all its beauty shined down to me, my handdrawn copy of that sigil with my blood on it, and my cirlce.

I felt peace.

~As i left, i did it because of the cold night, not because of fear (thanks to tyrosine)
I was allmost “high” -no, it was more like a happy ride back to home after an evening with a good friend.

I did those two invocations by Lucien von Wolfe, the ode to lilith and the invokation given from baal kadmon in his short “book” about lilith.

But i know, this was just the first baby step.

Hint: I would like to put incence every 50m on the path to the place which i used.
~i would put them into the sandy ground, and they would guide me and the dark ones to the place.

P.S.: I have an idea: some of the huge area -in use for open-cast mining,
will i use next *sunday at night, with tons of incense, and a great prentragram or circle in the sand… -or maybe even a ring of coals and spiritus, to BURN a fucking circle into the ground…a bus length in diameter.

*=the christians mixed it up long time ago: sunday is actually the day of saturn
~The real days in the week are: moon day, mercuy day, venus day, sun day, mars day, jupiter day and saturn day.

3 Likes

I know this is an old post. I just joined this forum and was wondering if you could message me. I saw you offered to suggest books to someone. I am at the beginning of shadow work and would like to incorporate Lilith. There are areas I feel suppressed, in and would like to do my research before diving in with her.

Welcome @Alexis_Torres. Before asking members to message you, please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like