Working with Leviathan

Hi all

I have been reading the free version of Modern demonolatry by S. Connolly.

And in it according to my birth sign which is Scorpio Leviathan is my dark elemental.

So I want to set up a altar for Leviathan.

Leviathan - Water Elemental and is West.

So I would put items on my altar that are water related as sea shells, water in a bowl.

I would also put color candles of Leviathan color.

So far am I right?

Thanks

G

2 Likes

[quote=“Godesslives, post:1, topic:2982”]Hi all

I have been reading the free version of Modern demonolatry by S. Connolly.

And in it according to my birth sign which is Scorpio Leviathan is my dark elemental.

So I want to set up a altar for Leviathan.

Leviathan - Water Elemental and is West.

So I would put items on my altar that are water related as sea shells, water in a bowl.

I would also put color candles of Leviathan color.

So far am I right?

Thanks

G[/quote]

Sounds like you are getting the prep. immersion stage all figured out :slight_smile:

To further your immersion:

I would open up Leviatian’s sigil (or make one on Ye Olde Rosey Cross) and begin feeling his energies, asking questions and getting answers.

1 Like

This is a more proper sigil for Leviathan, compared to the Connolly one.

And demons aren’t elementals. Leviathan has at least two elements, not only water. I wouldn’t follow Connolly too much, her gnosis is mediocre.

3 Likes

[quote=“Elison, post:3, topic:2982”]This is a more proper sigil for Leviathan, compared to the Connolly one.

And demons aren’t elementals. Leviathan has at least two elements, not only water. I wouldn’t follow Connolly too much, her gnosis is mediocre.[/quote]

It sounds like Leviathan is a bad demon to work with. Is this true?

What will I gain from working with Leviathan?

Thanks

G

I would suggest you do a divination as to if Levitation is a good idea for you to work with IE “Will I learn a lot in my working with L.?”

Then fuck everyone else and their opinion. You don’t want to get paralyzed by other’s opinions.

3 Likes

If you disrespect him, he’s bad, yes. Lol. But if you truly want to learn from him and work with him, he is a very powerful and good ally.

Anything. He’s not confined to certain abilities, as other demons are. He might have some special abilities as well, I suggest you ask him.

And yes, a divination would be very good.

2 Likes

I do some invocations to him.but mostly along oters kings of hell.satan,belghor,etc.i notice two,few peoples work wht him.im not a demonalater,ya should ask eoui,he is versed in tat stuff,most i knw come from,spain.uk.italia,occults magicians,

1 Like

If you would put a sex to Leviathan I would say it’s a she.

1 Like