Working with Duke Bune

As I mentioned in my intro, I’ve been feeling drawn back after a period of being bogged down by life and work and everything else, including getting myself into a massive mess financially. I’m a reasonably high earner by UK standards, and was with nothing after paying all my bills every month. My own fault entirely of overextending borrowing.

I’d been aware of Duke Bune for years through various books I’d read, and started looking into him (he feels male to me) I felt incredibly drawn to his energy. Back in summer I spent a lot of time meditating on the sigil, chanting the Enn, and opening myself up to Duke Bune. Pouring him a glass of orange vodka and sharing it with a large bunch orange flowers that had grown in the woods across the road from me.
One night as I was about to sleep, I heard a high, and we’ll spoken voice right in my ear my name. Clear as day. Dreams followed featuring Bine, a man called Carlin, and orange coloured items n

Over the next few weeks I felt close enough to do a fuller ritual to Bune and make my petition. The timing seemed ideal in that space between July and August.

Over the next couple of weeks, I kept up offerings and maintained the alter. During one really stand out ritual, I felt a huge energy building behind me and Rush through me, it was an amazing feeling.

Life changing stuff since then - I managed to find help to get the debts under control (4 years I’ll be debt free with a pot of decent money so I never need to rely on a a credit card again), some inheritance I wasn’t really aware of became available early to me (thankfully everyone involved is still alive and wanted to help)

Bune is wonderful to work with, we’re carrying on working together. I’m not aiming for riches, and I don’t feel like that’s my path anyway, but I’m hoping for Richness in time and a comfortable life. Able to live without selling all my time to the 9-5, so that’s the next goal.

Ave Dux Bune. I look forward to many years of working together.