Working with Dantalion & Beelzebub + Forneus (kinda newbie)

I’m a long time witchcraft practicioner, though only a researcher when it comes to the LHP. I’m doing my homework before taking any steps, and I’m feeling quite drawn to Dantalion and Beelzebub.

Dantalion in particular could help me a lot when it comes to my Tarot readings and keeping a good reputation, and I found an awesome guide here in the forums about how to interact with him, besides this other evocation guide that’s overall helpful to contact any entity (though I’m highly concerned about the mention that it’s unadvised to make evocations with elders or children somewhere around, because I live with an elder and that makes me fear for their safety). Regarding Beelzebub, from the experiences I read here, I’m really interested in having him as a protective fatherly figure that could help me heal on a personal level as well.

And yet, with both Dantalion and Beelzebub I keep asking myself the same thing… what could I possibly offer to them? What could they even want from me? Why would they even choose to help and protect me, if at all?

My main interest is not to ask them for favors here and there, but rather to ask them for their protection and patronage so they can help me grow and become more enlightened, maybe take obstacles or negative people out of my way only if I can’t do it myself, but that’s it.

And then I ask myself again… why would they even do that? Why would they be interested in assisting a limited mortal? What good reasons could I give them to earn their protection and patronage? And what if I make them upset? How could I fix my mess-ups if I did? In the name of balance, would they take as much as they give?

I’m not sure of how to word this… but I searched around and couldn’t find any other thread here that could somehow answer these questions, so I’m interested in knowing your perspectives, thoughts, and experiences…

Edit: Just added Forneus to the equation because I’m reading he’s great for protection and keeping your reputation as well.

2 Likes

Well dantalion isnt really for tarot vassago would be the one your looking for with tarot. Dantalion is for love, lust, past present and future. He can aslso be hard to work with at times. But once you earn his love he is really something.

1 Like

I just did a quick search about Vassago on the forums and the most I found was:

What can you tell me about Vassago (to which nobody answered)
And My first evocation of King Vassago (to which nobody answered either)

What I find the most problematic is that I definitely won’t summon an entity for protection or patronage without studying them, knowing who they are, what they excel at, what they’d like as an offering, how to address them, how not to piss them off, etc.

I’m really liking what I’m reading about Dantalion so far, but only because more practicioners are sharing more experiences. I’m interested in both Forneus and Vassago now as well, but I can only find too few details so far :disappointed:

1 Like

Just a tiny update: I tried to check my compatibility with Vassago through Tarot and it didn’t go so well :pensive: