Working with both demons and (death) gods?

Hello, hello
Soo, since i started LHP and witchcraft in general i’ve been interested in working with both Thanatos and Hypnos but i remember when i started to work with demons i was with Apollo and those 2 didn’t like each other i end up saying goodbye to Apollo.
Do people works with both Thanatos/Hypnos and demons here ?

thats weird. Apollo is also said to be the demon Abaddon so there shouldn’t be any issues regarding working with them. I have worked with demons and gods at same time and there were no issues. in fact it was Odin who told me to go to Satan

2 Likes

Thanatos and Hypno has no issue with each other as they’re primordial God brothers as children of Nyx. However, primordial Gods if they do not want to work with someone or some entity they will not waste their time.

No he’s not you’re confusing Apollyon with Apollo, they’re not the same. Apollyon and Abaddon.

3 Likes

Yup Apollo & Abaddon are very different because i thought he would be ok with demons due to this Abaddon thing but nop.

Thanks for the reply @anon48079295 ! What was your experience with them ?

Thanatos was for a while a guide as I “worked” for Nyx through Thanatos I met some of his siblings Hypnos being one. But Thanatos and Hypnos do have Oneiroi under them.

2 Likes

I work with both Greek deities and demons, never had any problems or complains from either.

4 Likes

arent apollo and apollyon the same. In my research to their history it seems Apollo was also seen as bringer of disease which was used by the bible.

No, Apollyon is the Greek form of the name Abaddon which is hebrew. However Apollo is very scarcely called Apollon but One is chief of demons/fallen angel of the Abyss while Apollo while very capable of destructive capabilities is through the power of the Sun.

3 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up. I will approach Apollo with this information and ask him. Thank you.

2 Likes

No problem, UPG is good to have. However if it heavily contradicts research question the UPG imo.

1 Like

indeed. My recent UPG about Satan seems to have come into fruition as the leaks of the BALG Satan compendium heavily hints towards Void and Satanic Voidal magick.

Thanatos and Hypnos are totally compatible. If you want to work with these shades shadows and death Gods search Edgar Kerval books. Awesome pathworking

1 Like

It was Hecate that brought me to the Goetics, so I don’t think there’s a blanket rule that applies here. I also recently met and have begun interacting with Epione. She’s come to a few of my “Thanks/Ancestor Worship” rituals where everyone from my ancestors to Goetics, local landspirits, to arch angels can show up for the offerings. No issues.

But if a spirit doesn’t want to work with you or it isn’t time to work with them yet, they will let you go or redirect you towards a more appropriate learning partner for where you’re at. I can feel affinities for several spirits (different types) and either know or have been told it wasn’t the right time to work with them yet.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply everyone ! I’ll take a look at Edgar Kerval’s work

When i’ll accomplish my healing journey with Lord Leviathan i’ll go to Thanatos & Hypnos ! Thanks again

2 Likes