Working with Beelzebub

Hello!
I am new to this forum but ive been lead here for a few reasons I believe. I have been having alot of different signs that I am interpreting as being beelzebub. At first, I was a bit frightened, but I did not know much of this spirit. However, I have sense grown to become much more interested and the fear has lifted. I was wondering what others have experienced when working with him and how he came to you. I began to have constant thoughts of him, randomly , and then flies started to appear in different locations that I would be at. I would like to ease into a relationship with him, I do not want to call on him at this time, but I would like maybe a start of good reading material and maybe some advice for offerings, and just ways to build with this particular demon.

Thank you for your advice in advance.

3 Likes

Hello everyone! This topic is very good! I want to start the left side path in my spiritual life. I have a little experience. I need to listen to my third eye! My first steps is humility and I praying to Beelzebub. The signs are coming in your consciousness or in your dreams. I hope I write relevant informations, because my knowledge is not enough.

1 Like

I actually have a journal about my experiences with Beelzebub and the rabbit hole I followed while working with him

1 Like