Working with Angelic intelligences:

I would second what Zoe said. The Angels in EE are really cool beings to call upon. At least they’ve been that way toward me. Not at all what I would have imagined Angels to be like.

I would second what Zoe said. The Angels in EE are really cool beings to call upon. At least they’ve been that way toward me. Not at all what I would have imagined Angels to be like.

Thanks Zack, I was thinking they’re really more horrible than the horrible demons, especially if they know you are aligned with demons. Cant get my hands on EE but no hurry yet as I have my hands full struggling with works from WOD… Thanks Zoe, I’m trying to balance the strength with respect .

I did an evocation of Michael yesterday it being Sunday and he seemed right for the task I had in mind. I meditated down first of all, then did the Invocation of omnipotence. I set the quarters using the Gnostic thunderbolt exercise I have posted elsewhere, that is a Chaos version of the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram. Then I focussed on Michaels Sigil till it started floating in and out of vision and glowing at the edges… which I took to be charged. After this I used E.As call for a spirit from E.E and left my gaze unfocussed into the thick cloud of Copal smoke. Well I have to say on a positive note…I filled with so much energy and altered body sensations I thought my head might pop at one point…But no visual presence or auditory…But as E.A says I carried on as if he were there succesfully and made my request and thanked him for responding, then dismissed.

Oh, final point…After I dismissed there was a very clear sense of suddenly being alone in the room, which was much clearer than any sense of suddenly not being alone if you get my drift, while I was in the earlier part of the ritual. And I didnt use a COP of course this being an angelic working.

1 Like

Great post Cinereous! I have been interested in evoking angelic beings myself. Which one would you recommend starting with?

[quote=“cinereous”][quote=“JM, post:25, topic:273”]Great post Cinereous! I have been interested in evoking angelic beings myself. Which one would you recommend starting with?[/quote]I’d recommend following EA’s advice. Read grimoires (perhaps you have already). Study the spirits and sigils revealed within and evoke the one that resonates with you at the present time. Or, better yet, carefully consider your desires and choose the angel that governs over those matters. The Grimoire of Armadel, as I mentioned above, is a great guide to the angelic sigils, but not the only one. I’m recommending it because It’s concise and even a novice interested in angelic magick could benefit from studying it.

My first evocation was of Raphael and it was a very rewarding experience. Raphael and I have always had a great relationship for the most part. He governs the day of my birth, so that might have something to do with my perceived kinship with him. He’ll come promptly when I call upon him and is usually eager to help under the right circumstances. He’s a powerful healer, but his powers and influence certainly do not stop there. The purer your intentions, the greater the results, in my experience.

This may go without saying, but I’ll say it anyway. Candles are of the utmost importance in angelic evocations as they thrive on this natural light. It’s their source of energy in conjunction with your own mind. Color of said candles is of equal importance, should you desire a stronger connection with the spirit during the evocation. Don’t light red candles in an evocation of Haniel, for example. That’s actually counter-productive and can greatly diminish the connection. White candles, however, are “neutral” and generally cheaper/easier to acquire than colored chime or pillar candles. I will generally light five (or so) white pillar candles as the main source of light and place a few colored candles (specific to the spirit) in front of them. Same effect in principle.

As for incense, buy some frankincense resin. They love that. They absolutely abhor copal (which EA uses in the majority of his demonic evocations) and have expressly told me so. I prefer the former, myself. Copal smells like a burnt turd and offensive to my senses. Maybe that’s why it’s effective for demonic evocations.[/quote]

Lots of great information Cinereous! I did not know about the preference for frankincense. I ordered the book of Armadel along with EA’s complete works.

I am planning to Evoke the Angel Deggal for my first evokation since he is often referred to as the light bearer and a great teacher.

Have you ever evoked Angels during daylight hours outdoors? I notice a lot of people in the forums saying they evoke at night or in the dark. Just wondering if there is any negative results in daylight?

Joe

It’s true. The most interaction for me occures during thought processes about them.

Pretty sure ones over my shoulder now reading what Im saying. Hi !

I then for a few days when in tune see flashes of light, feathers left behind when I work or worry, general signs…

they then go away soon after if i dont continue my thought.

Rituals, are done int he daytime as I dont get peace from family any other time. If anythign the wrmth of the sun and bright lights gives you better hope of the future