Working With Amon

Anyone who has worked with Amon, has the lightening in the room you’re working in continued to change from dark to light? Also, did your left hand and feel get really warm suddenly? Last night, I discovered a post that discussed partnering with the demon Amon to reconcile with an ex-lover. Upon reading the post, as well as the comments, there was a sense of “THAT IS THE ONE,” that screamed at me. In short, the instructions were to print a small photo of the ex-lover (or ex-(blank)), and write the sigil of Amon on the top of the photo. Once finished, blow on the photo to activate the sigil, and place your intention. Later, there was a comment that said that playing Amon meditation on YouTube helps with relaxing and focusing (relaxing is a challenge for me). There was a little knowledge of the evocation keys beforehand as well. When the ritual was starting, the small changes that were happening around me, made me wonder if it were the affects of Amon being in the room. I believe that he was due to this very reason. Has this happened to anyone else while summoning Amon?

I really like the sound of amon. But kind of worried about evoking a demon (raised Catholic). Is there a god/goddesses that works well for relationships?

1 Like

Don’t know if you’ve searched around the site, because you would be surprised at how much people know + what could help. Amon is the only one that I’ve contacted + it was my first time (today). I am fairly new, so not a lot of experience. However, from what I’ve heard Sitri and Sallos are the two most popular demons that many talk about when it comes to the subject of reuniting with an ex or forming a relationship with someone.

Ahh but I’m looking for someone that’s not a demon… Bit scared of the word

I understand the fear. Would you prefer working with angels instead?

Yes or a goddesse

Amon is great, and inspires a very affectionate kind of love in my experience (albeit, my very limited experience). I did not get any signs at all when I worked with him, but the magick was very powerful. So if you’re looking for signs like this to show you that the magick worked, don’t, it’s much better to just trust the magick and move on with your life as if the magick never happened. But I do think this is a clear sign that you made contact at least, and Demons are known to do things like that, so I don’t think you need to worry. But if you experience a lot of strange activity that’s bordering on harmful, then you should do a banishing, but for now you can just leave it.

3 Likes

There are many. Lady Freya can help with love related matters, and if you have Norse or Germanic (Dutch, German, English etc.) ancestry, I would really recommend it. There is also Venus (Roman), and Aphrodite (Greek). The Olympic Spirit Hagith can also help with love, he is considered to be an Angel by many, but I think he is more like a planetary spirit or something similar. But the Olympic Spirits are very gentle for sure, and in my personal gnosis I have found them to once have been aspects of the Greek Gods, so perhaps Hagith was once an aspect of Aphrodite in ancient times.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your help. That’s really nice of you. Thanks I’m so new to this

1 Like

The commentor above spoke about the different Gods/Goddess you can contact, but as far as angels… I recommend Eshaliah, Loviah, Hakemiah, or Yezalel. All have some sort of power to connect lovers or bind people to each other.

The main reason for asking was because this was the first time I’ve done a ritual + and Amon was the one that I was drawn to. I did not know if I was reading too into things or if those were actual signs that he was present.

1 Like

In that case, I think that is a very good indicator that he was present. But either way, he definitely heard your request.

About a few weeks ago I dreamt I was at my old house standing on the road next to it.

There was a bridge further down from the road and I saw a werewolf standing on it. Grey fur with a white fur underbelly.

I did get the feeling of anxiety and turned to run, but movement was sluggish. Like running knee high in mud.
As I realized this, I quickly turned my head around to look but the werewolf was gone.

I’ve been attempting to successfully AP recently also. In light of not being as successful as I wish to be. I looked into it and saw that Amon is one that teaches how to create a bridge between consciousness and subconsciousness.

Making AP easier to achieve. I have an app that I crossed referenced with and got this.

I used my tarot to ask about AP as well, I pulled the 8 of swords. Which is also aligned with Amon as well.

Very exciting connections that I’m hoping will bloom to a further connection with him.

4 Likes

if you want to remove fear or indoctrination from Abrahamic religions like Catholicism for example, V.K Jehannum could help you, he performs a service that could help you remove all fear and negative perceptions of demons, check his website for more info.

However, you did publish that comment a year ago, maybe things are different for you now.

I would like to publically thank amon (as I had promised in my petition) for helping me to get Back into contact with my ex that we have been broken up for over a year. This was a complicated situation with a lot of people that had influenced my ex to be away from me including his own mother that he takes advice from
We restored contact and we met for coffee yesterday after me trying over months to get him to speak or arrange with him he was avoidant. Amon helped through this process to bringing him closer and removing obstacles that kept him away ( fear, hurt, ego, )
We have not reconciled yet but it’s a start even as friends
I have been working with amon for some time now and delivers fast during days usually on what you ask.
The petitions made are simple you draw the sigil put amons enn to play
say the name amon help me at this matter 7 times, writing the petition may help keep it short,
give an offering on the altar example an alcoholic drink, a candle, a sweet, all these offerings together can be done
Write it down on your journal and wrote down what you will offer when this is complete and done
A normal may help. You can write down on another seperate paper of the petition what you are offering and what you will offer when this is competed and made. Thank amon burn the sigil during your petition
You don’t need to do this everyday but every other day or every three days may help.
I praise amon and I’m grateful for the help I have been given and guidance
Extra help is helping me in divination skills like tarot or tuning me insights that I did not know before
Thank you amon
Avage secore amon ninan

4 Likes

Interesting. I only asked Amon once but zero result and has been 10 months.

did he deliver?

@Bruby yes sometimes you need to ask again try again how did you do it?