Working to drive funding towards an organization?

Are there any specific spirits that are good for driving donations and funding towards a charitable organization? I’ve come across an amazing but fringe charity dedicated to something I care about deeply, and while I don’t have much money to give them, I want to do all I can to help them succeed.

The Shem angel Achaiah has the power to “make your work or business popular.” (From 72 Angels of Magick by Damon Brand).

The combination of the Shem angel Pahaliah and the Goetic demon Purson have the power to "attract financial support for your most important projects (from the Magick of Angels and Demons by Henry Archer).

5 Likes

There is also Mebahel, in the same book, who is said to be able to save a just cause. I would assume he could help with this as well.

1 Like

I purposely didn’t include him in my post because the OP didn’t say anything about the charity failing, so I didn’t think saving a just cause would apply.

1 Like

I assumed the angel could go beyond simply saving a just cause, and could actually make it flourish lmao.

Edit: Seems like Brand left the interpretations loose on purpose, I went with loose. If just causes are one of this angels passion, then indeed he may support them as well, no?

1 Like

A blessing seal.pentagram.or a item consacre to their organization or rune fa.

bime according to demons of magic he can help on that … king Paimon as well … as he can influence any situation to be as you desire