Working threw the trees

@ Neophyte

ok, thanks. ill get this material.

The tree of life can get confusing - people start naming not just the paths and the sphereā€™s but Iā€™ve seen people get stupid with it, naming corners of each sphere, and like both ends of the path and little empty spaces between everything, adding new sphereā€™s above and below the tree. Shit, Iā€™ve seen a tree of life so tall I had to literally scroll the page like it was a blog.
I know a lot of that stuff has some credence to it - and as fascinating as the tree of life is, and as much as I want to dig into it and root it up - thereā€™s so much philosophy that if youā€™re not studying it at least every day - it can get frustrating. At least thatā€™s my experience with it.
Still, a thing to master for sure.
And, one last thing -
Is there for sure only three trees? Because Iā€™ve seen some tree diagrams with like 8 intersecting trees and dimensional overlays and like there was this one with this thing there and my mind broke like btzktkstzzzzzzzzzkt!
But I love the tree - let not my love for the tree be tainted by the wonderful imaginations of self proclaimed tree knower-abouters.

DKM, iā€™ve seen some video workshop done by some crazed woman doing this kindof stuff. iā€™m not sure anymore but i think itā€™s labeled Kathara. it was so unsettling confusing. with mixing angels and demons and alien races and intergalactic megadimensional alliances and what not that my intellect colapsed. internetā€¦

EDIT
and she has followers and they go around fixing world grids. similar to that Drunvalo fellow, but yet very different. iā€™m confused. i hate this.

Its obvious to me from one of Danteā€™s posts that heā€™s done a Working Through the Trees; I bet EA has at some point explored this as well. Since youā€™ve obviously elected EA as Teacher, that trust is established already. Are you aware of any practices regarding the Trees these two recommend? If I were going to go into this, thatā€™s where Iā€™d look for information first - books, interviews, etc. Hell, pm them! :wink: Z

[quote=ā€œbahamuthat, post:23, topic:116ā€]DKM, iā€™ve seen some video workshop done by some crazed woman doing this kindof stuff. iā€™m not sure anymore but i think itā€™s labeled Kathara. it was so unsettling confusing. with mixing angels and demons and alien races and intergalactic megadimensional alliances and what not that my intellect colapsed. internetā€¦

EDIT
and she has followers and they go around fixing world grids. similar to that Drunvalo fellow, but yet very different. iā€™m confused. i hate this.[/quote]

Jesus Drunvalo melchizedek is such a fraud crack-head. Iā€™ll punch that guy in the dick with all the forces I can muster.
I was watching one of his earlier videos, and he was blowing the biggest load of shit all over the audience - every time he said something new and completely insane, he did this eye check to see if people were starting to get uncomfortable. Based on the audiences response, he either kept going and embellishing, or he slowed down and massaged it until it was believable. Same bullshit tactic they all use, he was just being horribly obvious about it.

this forum just keeps getting better.

@Zoe, i will do my homework as suggested by Neophyte and then iā€™ll probably ask them for further directions.

@DKM, i agree 90%. i still wonder about that merkaba thingyā€¦

[quote=ā€œbahamuthat, post:26, topic:116ā€]this forum just keeps getting better.

@Zoe, i will do my homework as suggested by Neophyte and then iā€™ll probably ask them for further directions.

@DKM, i agree 90%. i still wonder about that merkaba thingyā€¦[/quote]

The problem with the merkabah is that it IS a legitimate topic of study, being passed down from the most secretive rabbiā€™s for a long long time. The merkabah actually does translate to ā€œGodā€™s Chariotā€ (not space-ship). Thereā€™s a lot of legitimate stuff he says about the merkabah, and heā€™s not the first to propose that it is a spiritual structure one can use for travel, possibly being a field or natural part of the spirit. Still doesnā€™t make up for his fraudulent ass though. I do think some of his experiences are at least maybe legitimate astral projection experiences with a whole lot of whipped cream and cherries covering it.
The problem with him is that he uses legitimate foundations and then twists them for a good sale.
But whatever, to each their own. If people want to follow him, I say let them. Iā€™ll still punch him in the dick. :slight_smile:

Interesting I have never heard of the Yggdrasil treeā€¦ How does one go about finding information on it? Can you tell us anything more about it Joy?
BP

Yggdrasil is rooted in the Norse tradition and is the Tree of the Knowledge of all Things in all Realms. It is the Tree from which Odin hung suspended upside down to take in all the Knowledge, thus becoming the All Father. Thereā€™s literally tons of various stories, legends & traditions on the internetā€¦

@ blackpheonix@ someone like Nordichammer or our other Danish family members would be good to chat to about this. As Zoe says its the Norse World Tree of myth which connected the three levels and nine worlds with Asgard home of the gods in the first level, Midgard the world of men in the middle level, and niflheim, the world of the dead at the base.

The myths can be found in earliest form in the prose edda of Snorri Sturlesson, but a book I have which tells them beautifully is Kevin Crossley Hollands penguin book ā€˜The Norse Myths.ā€™ I love Norse legend, its so rich and intricately woven and I especially feel an affinity with Loki the old trickster.

Ok so to work through this tree would it be good to invoke the demon of each sphere?

Necro: If I were going into Yggdrasil, I would select one of the Daemons of Knowledge on a vast scale. (or even call on the Godform of Odin himself). They will assist you putting what you experience in proper context, thus giving you a richer understandingā€¦ :wink: Z

A good source of knowledge on the qlipoth is Qabalah, Qlipoth and Goetic Magic by Thomas Karlsson. It gives a complete history on the TOD and the also gives methods by which one may contact these entities.

^ And the third edition is being released at the end of the month. Check out Ajna Bound.

Hey Lilly 13,

I agree with you , since I had good success with the ā€œHelwegā€ and the
Qliphoth work following Karlsson.

[quote=ā€œDK The Mage, post:22, topic:116ā€]The tree of life can get confusing - people start naming not just the paths and the sphereā€™s but Iā€™ve seen people get stupid with it, naming corners of each sphere, and like both ends of the path and little empty spaces between everything, adding new sphereā€™s above and below the tree. Shit, Iā€™ve seen a tree of life so tall I had to literally scroll the page like it was a blog.
I know a lot of that stuff has some credence to it - and as fascinating as the tree of life is, and as much as I want to dig into it and root it up - thereā€™s so much philosophy that if youā€™re not studying it at least every day - it can get frustrating. At least thatā€™s my experience with it.
Still, a thing to master for sure.[/quote]

I finally started working through this several months back. I never gave it much thought before due to the excessive information and philosophy within it (yes, some people do get a little crazy with the philosophy behind it), but found a teacher that cut through all the bullshit and got down to the practical side of it. I am still at the beginning stages of the Tree of Life, and so far have learned a lot of practical tools for getting down to the core of yourself (along the lines of the old motto ā€œKnow thy selfā€).

Mostly I started working through the tree because I have practiced the darker paths since I was a teen (33 now) and wanted to shake things up a tad. The results I have gotten so far have been enlightening.

Also I have seen some of those tree diagrams that seem to go on forever. Most of the ones I have seen are where the person is trying to make the tree fit in with the Enochian Aethyrs. The other ones Iā€™ve seen are when they try to use a different tree for each of the planes of existence (physical, astral, mental, etc.), and these they stack on top of each other until the damn thing is a mile long.

A lot of authors take it too far and make it more complex than it has to be, once you trim the fat off you are left with a very valid system.

Check out Thomas Karrlsonā€™s work ā€œQuaballah and Goetic Majickā€.He describes the theory behind the Tree of Death,how to work through the bottom tree,and includes sigils for each sphere. with their attributes mantras and rulers.

What kind of ascent is this path? Like what benefits do you achieve?

The Miracle Tree: Demystifying the Qabalah is a very good one. Has different structures of the Qabalah which I have never seen before along with The Greek Qabalah: Alphabetic Mysticism and Numerology in the Ancient World.