Work with Andras

I’ve attached pictures after my working and invocation to Andras and wondered if the candles show a good sign. I have asked him to go after one target very harshly and do the worst and then that same target in her current relationship to destroy is as well and cause hatred between them.
I appreciate the feedback.

1 Like

Looks good, way better than me summoning him in my pajamas while on my PC lol. Nothing bad happened, even though he’s known to kill the one who summons.

1 Like

I don’t really get anything from the candles themselves. Maybe because generally speaking candles are just tools and you are the magician.

It’s all about getting into the right headspace when summoning.

Andras tends not to be an entity that I would use to destroy a relationship. He tends to be someone that destroys permanently. To use an analogy think of a serial killer on a rampage

With that said when I summoned him to kill several targets a few years ago all four targets remain physically alive but that might be because I am now a much long term thinker and the outcome I want could take decades.

1 Like

Thank you for that I appreciate the feedback.

Leaving morality aside, which Daemon from the should be used to kill the target?

Moralising would be against the rules.

It really depends on you and which entity you feel drawn to and vice versa. Andras, Andromalius, alongside various psychopomp entities etc are all popular choices but don’t go with the popular choices but the entity that resonates with you

2 Likes