Words from Lucifer

“Many attempt to label me. Many attempt to know me. You look into all the wrong planes of existence for me. You won’t find me there. I reside in the hearts of all. I am both the door and what waits on the other side. You are the key. Let my eternal light, radiate your mind. Commune with me. To know oneself is to know me…I’ve been waiting for you for so long. The time approaches… where do you stand? At my left hand, before me or against me?”

During this random channeling, Lucifer wasn’t clear who this message was for. When it began I thought maybe it was for me… but it’s not. It’s for one of you, some of you or all of you. I hope it’s beneficial to someone.

45 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you i think i have an answer

3 Likes

I’ve already started calling him uncle in law sooo I’m on his side

3 Likes

This is great! Thank you!

1 Like

I’m going into the desert to do an invocation with another member of this forum very soon, as in, in the next couple of hours. Maybe I’ll read this out loud, see what happens.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Thank you emperor Lucifer, that you have answered my prayer!

2 Likes

I will stand by your side forever!

2 Likes

I have always been on his side. I stand next to him.

2 Likes

Magnificent
I just want to attach a recent email to the website concerning RA & the Law of One…and the lost souls subscribing and communicating with whoever on the other side.
The point here is simple.
YOU CANNOT SERVE 2 MASTERS…

1 Like

Thank you for sharing @Prof.B

1 Like

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like