Wording

How do you word your requests to the spirits, something that will happen ,like so and so will fall In love with me or something like so and so IS in love with me?

1 Like

Usually you would say “Make so and so fall in love with me,” as that is the task you want the spirit to fulfill. If you tell the spirit that “so and so is in love with me,” the spirit will be like, “okay, so why did you call me?”

4 Likes

Asking a demon to do it for you is different from doing it yourself in a spell. When wording.a spell, a command to the energy you send out into the universe, you have to command it as you want it to be in the end when tbe spell comes to fruition and is complete… Like a statement. It is my will that (name) is in love with me. When talking to a demon and requesting help it is a conversation you are having with an entity. So you just talk like normal. I want (name) to love me and be with me. Can you help make that happen? There is a big difference between the two scenarios. One is like fixing the car yourself, the other is bringing your car to a mechanic and getting it fixed.

1 Like

Generally, i try to be considerate to the spirit im asking aid. Lol I start letting my language get a little flowery, “I ask a boon of thee” “i ask for thine aid in this matter” etc, but thats completely optional. Feels right for me, and my companions havent complained about it yet lol

1 Like